Paying for Shorex

nursinadream

I've done the shorex shopping for our Alaska cruise, thanks to the helpful tips from many posts here.  Did my own math to confirm the free shore excursions and YW (your way) discounts are in place.  So they're in shopping cart.  Do I pay for these now, or anytime?  Or have my TA do it? She offered to.

Thanks all 

Deb

1 hour ago, nursinadream said:

I've done the shorex shopping for our Alaska cruise, thanks to the helpful tips from many posts here.  Did my own math to confirm the free shore excursions and YW (your way) discounts are in place.  So they're in shopping cart.  Do I pay for these now, or anytime?  Or have my TA do it? She offered to.

Thanks all 

Deb

Sounds like you have done all the work - agree with LHT28, go ahead and book them.  The online process to DIY it pretty straightforward and I would do it myself - so you can make any changes yourself.  If you hit any snags Oceania (by phone) can always book them or making any changes without you bothering your TA.

For example, if you decide before the cruise to cancel one of the O tours - the refund comes straight back to you if you have done it yourself.

Enjoy your cruise!