Reciprocity between X and RCCL

ScottC4746

My first cruise on X is in September.  I am currently Platinum on RCCL and like a cruise away from Diamond.  This gives me Select on X.

If I do another cruise on RCCL, this should push me over to get Diamond.  Meanwhile I still have a ways to go before I get Elite on X.  Would I automatically bump up to Elite on X once I hit Diamond on RCCL?

1 minute ago, ScottC4746 said:

My first cruise on X is in September.  I am currently Platinum on RCCL and like a cruise away from Diamond.  This gives me Select on X.

If I do another cruise on RCCL, this should push me over to get Diamond.  Meanwhile I still have a ways to go before I get Elite on X.  Would I automatically bump up to Elite on X once I hit Diamond on RCCL?

Yes…. That was how I got to Elite on X

7 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

You will need to be emerald on RC before becoming diamond. 

The status transfers between the two lines but the points do not. As an example, when you hit diamond on Royal they will give you a courtesy enrollment at elite on Celebrity but if you have not cruised on celebrity you would be elite with zero points and in order to get to elite plus you have to cruise on celebrity for all those points. But you would remain elite as you are working your way up.

But the status reciprocity ends at Diamond/Elite.

If you become diamond crush on Royal you do not automatically become Elite plus on celebrity

Edited by Alakegirl

Agree.  We were Diamond on Royal before we took our first Celebrity cruise.  Since then we have had a pattern of Celebrity - Royal - Celebrity until COVID.   We now have three Celebrity cruises booked and only one Royal B2B.  However, we have accumulated enough points for Diamond Plus on Royal and are approaching Elite Plus on Celebrity.  

I think it is a good program now matter which cruise line you start out on. 

• Like 1