Special requests pre cruise

Cmcf

It all depends on the special request that you want to have. 

If it is dietary/physical and/or you have special needs, you can send an email with your Name/Booking # and type of restriction to

dietaryrequest@princesscruises.com

eg: Distilled water and extension cord) for a CPAP, sharps container  (all provided free of charge). 

For food restrictions... dietary requests can be also identified in advance on the App or via the email.  But we have found that these are mostly ignored, as the ship can and will handle most common dietary requests on the fly.

If you are looking for special occasion items for your cabin (welcome aboard, flowers, birthday), they mostly can be ordered on the website.

Edited by Valiamo

We are in a window suite, 710 sq ft, and I would like to get a bistro table and chairs like all the other suites have on the deck. Chatted with princess and they said ask on board. I’m looking for a way to get an answer before that.

thanks

4 minutes ago, Cmcf said:

We are in a window suite, 710 sq ft, and I would like to get a bistro table and chairs like all the other suites have on the deck. Chatted with princess and they said ask on board. I’m looking for a way to get an answer before that.

thanks

We’ve had a window suite three times and they are lovely.  Just trying to picture where you could put a table and chairs.  The sofa is quite large and you also get a chair and coffee table.  There is a counter that runs the width of the window and a bed and two night tables.  I don’t know if you would even want it taking up so much space, I would not.  You could ask your room steward when you board, along with a nice “thank you very much” handshake.  Who knows if they could actually accommodate you.  Good luck!

18 minutes ago, wowzz said:

No way you can ask for that via the app. Ask your steward, but I think you are trying to squeeze a lot of furniture into your cabin !

I think OP is picturing a much more spacious cabin than it actually is.  Trust me, it would be a very tight squeeze!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cmcf said:

thanks

Where did you see the size of a window suite is 710 sq. ft?  Which ship are sailing?  Window suites are approximately 350 sq ft., unless there is a new category of larger ones I’m not familiar with.

Lady Arwen, 

which class of boats have you had a window suite on? The sky and enchanted videos I’ve seen show lots of space in front of the bed and in the corner by the sofa. The newer boats window suite are significantly different than the older boats

and Cruisinfinsup, that’s why I wanted to try to address it before the cruise.

4 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Where did you see the size of a window suite is 710 sq. ft?  Which ship are sailing?  Window suites are approximately 350 sq ft., unless there is a new category of larger ones I’m not familiar with.

Sky Princess S107 and S108

11 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

Sky Princess S107 and S108

To be fair, there does appear to be a fair amount of space in front of the window.

Personally, not having access to a balcony would be a major drawback for me, but each to their own.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cmcf said:

Lady Arwen, 

which class of boats have you had a window suite on? The sky and enchanted videos I’ve seen show lots of space in front of the bed and in the corner by the sofa. The newer boats window suite are significantly different than the older boats

and Cruisinfinsup, that’s why I wanted to try to address it before the cruise.

Caribbean Princess and Grand Princess.  I’m sorry, you were looking at Royal class ships.  My bad.  I have not seen those window suites.