No Breadsticks

2ladies

I read on one of the threads that Celebrity no longer serves breadsticks at dinner.

If anyone from Celebrity is reading this - please please reinstate - one of the delights of dinner!!!!

We will be on the Infinity on 12th March and I was so looking forward to the breadsticks!!

We just returned from a Constellation Sailing, and there were plenty of bread sticks in our bread basket. In fact our waiter would bring one basket of just bread sticks!!! Of course there are always bread sticks in the Martini bar as well.

Enjoy.

Mari

I read on one of the threads that Celebrity no longer serves breadsticks at dinner.
Thankfully, not true. Celebrity is fully aware that deleting the breadsticks from the dinner table would cause an instant mutiny!

Would be curious where you read this. I do know one or two that complained about not being served a continuing supply through the meal, but hadn't heard from anyone that they were left out altogether.

We had to ask for them, and after that had them every night. But it is strange, isn't it? Other people have mentioned that X does not have seasoned flat bread any more. I've never had it, so maybe the breads do "go out of style" and then are dropped. But please, not the bread sticks! Actually, I do not book a cruise with X because they'll serve bread sticks, do you?

If anyone from Celebrity is reading this - please please reinstate - one of the delights of dinner!!!!

We will be on the Infinity on 12th March and I was so looking forward to the breadsticks!!

Hi 2 ladies !

No truth to it at all. Breadsticks were always around at Dinner.

OMG - what a relief!!!! Don't want to cause a Mutiny on the Bounty - hear the Captains dishy!!!! May even be better than the breadsticks!!!

Thanks to all of you for replying - fun thread wasn't it????

Roz

Hey Roz :D

Yes, the Captain IS dishy! Here is a picture of the Bobster, Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis and me at the Captain's Club recognition party. He is 38 and single! Go for it :p

1289890084_capkafetzis(Custom).JPG.7e0f6c8f975cd0584ff1a3e993915368.JPG

Sorry, I was going to talk about all the breadsticks we ate, but I got distracted by that photo. But don't worry ladies, I think he bats for your team!:D

(...and I promised to behave myself!:rolleyes: )

But I'll help with the flowers and catering for the wedding if any of you are successful....:p

Andrew

(Where's the cute little devil icon, like the one they have on Yahoo.:confused: )

Why didn't you know "gaydar" was standard equipment? We get in line to get that right after they give us all the abilities in floral arrangement, cooking, and fashion.;) And then there's the free toaster oven when we come out...:D

(Oh shoot, now I've told a club secret, and will have to have one of my artistic talent taken away!:( Wait, PLEASE, not the Fashion!:eek: )

Andrew (And I still want that devil symbol!)

Archived