Freedom Questions

mlm05001

Hi all! We leave Friday 2/25 on Freedom. I just have a few questions for people who may have sailed recently.. we booked this last minute, so we didn’t have any time to catch any cruise planner sales, and the prices seem high (deluxe drink package with voom is $92 a day pp or $72 DDP and $22.49 voom)

1. We are diamond- does anyone have a picture of the current on board benefits? 

2. Last time I sailed they were having a sale for the Deluxe drink package when you went on board, does anyone who has sailed recently remember what it was if there was one? 

Thank you in advance! Like I said, I usually take advantage of a CP sale beforehand, but booked too close. Just wondering if I’m better off waiting until we board this time. 

-Meghan

I would use my diamond free wifi day and free drink vouchers since you are diamond, unless you are a big drinker.

Is it just you or 2 of you. Some couples use their free day of wifi half way thru then the last day. Just go to the site and it will show your wifi credit. I think 25.99 a day. You can apply it to a pkg or to one day free.

4 vouchers per day of drinks anywhere anytime up to $13. 

• Like 1

Thank you! I didn’t realize there was a wifi credit! (This is our first as diamond) My fiancé needs to be connected the whole time for work., but good to know he can use it towards a package!  What site are you talking about? Cruise planner or when we get onboard it will be there? 

4 minutes ago, mlm05001 said:

Thank you! I didn’t realize there was a wifi credit! (This is our first as diamond) My fiancé needs to be connected the whole time for work., but good to know he can use it towards a package!  What site are you talking about? Cruise planner or when we get onboard it will be there? 

Credit on board.

20220222_111002.jpg

51 minutes ago, mlm05001 said:

If you try to go to a online site it will take you to icafe  .. and it will ask do you want to use the app for free or do you want to pay to go online., you click one of the two.

Go under your diamond acct so the credit is there. .. then make your selection of pkg. It's too easy lol.

Btw I did find my wifi worked better from higher decks. .. just what I've found. Didnt hardly work from down at the cafe. Worked good from WJ lol. Faster connection.

• Like 1