RCL Shareholder Benefit

twoflyers

I'm curious as to what you presented to RCI as proof of owning the shares. My shares are with Fidelity, in a brokerage account that has a number of other investments. I'm trying to navigate through, looking for custom options, but I can't figure out how to print out a report without blacking out 95% of the page to show my ownership of shares.

1 minute ago, cruisin_123 said:

I'm curious as to what you presented to RCI as proof of owning the shares. My shares are with Fidelity, in a brokerage account that has a number of other investments. I'm trying to navigate through, looking for custom options, but I can't figure out how to print out a report without blacking out 95% of the page to show my ownership of shares.

That's basically what I do with my investment account.  

Five attempts here.  The last one was made two weeks ago and we received an email that they had received it.  Silence since.  We are so DONE with Celebrity.  Most of the people working there right now know nothing and will tell you the first thing that comes into their heads just to get rid of you.  If they don't want to honour this perk for shareholders, why not say so and stop offering it?  We have never had so much trouble trying to get this OBC and we have done it many times.

Hey TeaBag, so sorry about the frustration.  If you have a TA, perhaps you can ask him/her to intervene, that's what I did with my Costco TA.  If not, perhaps you can call Celebrity, multitask as you wait on hold and then hope that someone can help you.  

• 1 month later...