"Let's get you upgraded" not on my current reservation home page

skeeter195

I got the email to bid on upgrades for my May cruise.  I put in several bids 3 weeks ago through the email.  When I log into my account the main screen only says "you're booked".  I cannot find anywhere showing that I put in bids.  I used to be able to go in and view, change, delete, etc my bids. 

Does anyone know where I should look?  I called the main NCL number and did a chat online and I was told by both that my bids are only viewable in the "uprade platform".  When I asked what that was they basically told me that is what they are told to say when asked that question?!?

Thanks for any help

When your bid(s) was submitted successfully, there should be an auto-reply email from their outside vendor handling the upgrades - retrieve that email & click on the link, and you should be able to view & change.  Unless, there is currently a system error on their cloud platform ... cyber issues, perhaps ?? 

We aren't bidding this time, but everytime we logged into our accounts, the pop-up "Let's Get You Upgraded" - we also got emails to prompt us ... since you are in Haven ... yada, yada.  Except we aren't booked nor upgraded into one, LOL.  

Use the link in the original email that was sent to you or one of the bid confirmation emails.  I am cruising in May also and the banner has not appeared on my NCL cruise homepage.  The Feb cruise I cancelled did show up a couple days after I received the email.  I received the email as soon as I made final payment this time which is much earlier than the normal 80 days in the past.  I was hoping it would magically appear on my homepage at the 80 day mark but that is till a week away.

Here is what I am doing and it works both ways.  

1. Mobile Phone App: I go to the NCL Mobile phone app.  In your reservation, there is a icon that looks like and envelope.  Click it.  When open, look for the message that say, "Let's get you upgraded". Click it.  Inside this email is a link that takes you directly to what you are eligible to bid on.  If you already bid, it will say "Review Your Bid" 
  2. Computer: Go to NCL.com, open your account.  From here, same instructions as above. 

It is a good idea that you do check.  I attempted twice on a bid for a specific suite and it did not take. I hope this is helpful to you.

Cruise well.

1 hour ago, Sthrngary said:

Here is what I am doing and it works both ways.  

1. Mobile Phone App: I go to the NCL Mobile phone app.  In your reservation, there is a icon that looks like and envelope.  Click it.  When open, look for the message that say, "Let's get you upgraded". Click it.  Inside this email is a link that takes you directly to what you are eligible to bid on.  If you already bid, it will say "Review Your Bid" 
  2. Computer: Go to NCL.com, open your account.  From here, same instructions as above. 

It is a good idea that you do check.  I attempted twice on a bid for a specific suite and it did not take. I hope this is helpful to you.

Cruise well.

In the envelope message area when I click there, there are no messages about upgrades just the usual dining, bev package, etc messages.  

On 2/24/2022 at 10:06 AM, skeeter195 said:

I got the email to bid on upgrades for my May cruise.  I put in several bids 3 weeks ago through the email.  When I log into my account the main screen only says "you're booked".  I cannot find anywhere showing that I put in bids.  I used to be able to go in and view, change, delete, etc my bids. 

Does anyone know where I should look?  I called the main NCL number and did a chat online and I was told by both that my bids are only viewable in the "uprade platform".  When I asked what that was they basically told me that is what they are told to say when asked that question?!?

Thanks for any help

https://upgrade.plusgrade.com/offer/NCL/

This briefly happened to me where I couldn’t see my upgrade page on my Home Screen. What happened is I made a purchase, and even though it was approved and paid for, the reservation showed it as a pending purchase and that the same amount for that purchase was in my OBC. I called Haven concierge and she fixed it. If you made a purchase after upgrading, and If you’re in Haven, call them. If not in Haven, call your PCC or the Norwegian help desk to have them correct it. 

• Like 1

Has anyone ever only had one suite available to bid on?  We're booked in an S6 on the Star -- DOS without balcony.  The only upgrade I can bid on is the Garden Villa.  I thought it was strange that I can't bid on the S2 - DOS w/2 balconies (what we really want, wasn't available when we booked a year ago, and now open)    We'll have a great time either way, I've just never gotten a bid offer with only one room choice.

Also, I can't see the bid offer on my home page either, just through the link in the e-mail or the one listed above.

Edited by Tricialy
  • Like 1