French Polynesia in February

Edinburghgirl1

I’m think of booking the ;5 night Hawaii and French Polynesia cruise which sails in February.2024. It would appear the rainy season in French Polynesia  is November to April. Has anyone done this cruise and how was the weather? I don’t want to fly all the way from the UK fir the trip of a lifetime to get rain/cloud every day. 

1 hour ago, Edinburghgirl1 said:

I’m think of booking the ;5 night Hawaii and French Polynesia cruise which sails in February.2024. It would appear the rainy season in French Polynesia  is November to April. Has anyone done this cruise and how was the weather? I don’t want to fly all the way from the UK fir the trip of a lifetime to get rain/cloud every day. 

We did that itinerary on the Eurodam in March 2019, and although there was rain occasionally, it didn't interfere with our plans at all. Actually felt good!

There’s a cruise to South Pacific on the Zuiderdam leaving tomorrow so hopefully someone that has internet may do a “live” or post when they can. If they do you can follow along and see when they get there what their weather has been like.  My fingers are double crossed someone on the ship will post as we had originally been booked on it but switched to later this year. 

• 6 months later...

Did this cruise last February '22.  Thunderstorms and cloudy weather on the way to Hawaii, but once we got close to the Hawaiian islands the weather was sunny and warm. Showers in Tahiti one afternoon, but they never stopped us from touring. We brought rain slickers and umbrella and they never left the suitcase. Most wonderful cruise we have ever experienced.