Suite guests...

COCKYMARK

7 minutes ago, HerWorshipfullness said:

I am not confused and you know what they say about ASSuming.🤔

I ordered some bubbly and chocolate covered strawberries and a some liquor. Yes the bottles are 350ml, but I don't drink much and it is a lot cheaper than the drink package. 

Royal Gifts Wine-Liquor

Enjoy the suite.  We were on deck 11 and the balcony is huge and the view of the theater is good.  The balconies get smaller the higher your deck, but either way the cabin, overall, is wonderful.  

• Like 1

Just now, topnole said:

Enjoy the suite.  We were on deck 11 and the balcony is huge and the view of the theater is good.  The balconies get smaller the higher your deck, but either way the cabin, overall, is wonderful.  

Hi topnole,

At first I booked deck 14. Then I did more research and realized that deck 11 had the biggest balcony. I would have been so freaking pissed off if I got stuck on the higher deck.

We love to people watch but I also appreciate having privacy on the outer balcony area. I am very excited. 😎

3 minutes ago, HerWorshipfullness said:

Hi topnole,

At first I booked deck 14. Then I did more research and realized that deck 11 had the biggest balcony. I would have been so freaking pissed off if I got stuck on the higher deck.

We love to people watch but I also appreciate having privacy on the outer balcony area. I am very excited. 😎

Happy for you that you got the better deck.  You’ll see the big difference.  Yes, the privacy plus the ability to enjoy the action on the boardwalk is great.  To me these balconies really shine when in port because you have near 270% views which makes it great no matter how the ship is docked.  

12 hours ago, riekl said:

You can't so no idea what they are talking about 🙂 Bottles of hard liquor are expressly forbidden you can't bring them on board pre-cruise, buy them on the ship.  If you buy them in port they will hold until you disembark.  

Actually, you are wrong.

Under the Gifts, you can order a bottle with mixers for your room on some ships.  Typically they offer gin (with tonic), rum (with Coke), or Scotch (I forget which mixer).

The bottles are 375 ml, or half the size of a normal bottle.

• Like 2

Hi all, most questions revolve around the alcohol available, but what about the coffees. My wife is a big coffee drinker, and was wondering what the coffee is like in the lounge, or would we see better down in  Café Promenade area. We normally get a non-alcoholic package, but first time in a suite, is it still worth getting it for the convenience?? Thanks......

57 minutes ago, carlandlyn said:

We normally get a non-alcoholic package, but first time in a suite, is it still worth getting it for the convenience?

The taste of the coffee is very subjective - you won't know till you try it to know if the barista made coffee is worth the extra over the stuff that comes out of the machine in the SL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, carlandlyn said:

Hi all, most questions revolve around the alcohol available, but what about the coffees. My wife is a big coffee drinker, and was wondering what the coffee is like in the lounge, or would we see better down in  Café Promenade area. We normally get a non-alcoholic package, but first time in a suite, is it still worth getting it for the convenience?? Thanks......

The wife and I are happy with the SL coffee options.  Much better than the regular coffee IMO.  I would never buy a package just for that.  If you don’t like the coffee in the SL you could always buy a cup of Coffee as needed.  

• Like 1