Has anyone figured out how to get a complete shore excursion document in the new "improved" web site?

Portolan

As most long-time Regent cruisers know, it used to be possible to download a complete listing of all shore excursions for a cruise.  That was down from the landing page for shore excursions...which no longer exists.  Now you have to go to each port in the itinerary, click on it and a window opens with that port's excursions.  The "Download All" button gets you a pdf of that port only.  Browsing the options on-line requires clicking on each tour to bring up details, so being able to peruse a complete listing we've found to be much better for figuring out our options in advance of when they open for booking.  Now I have a separate document for each port each of which has to be downloaded individually.  Painful for a 14-night cruise (the one I'll be able to book in a few weeks).  I can't imagine the hassle for longer cruises.  World cruises!?!

6 hours ago, Portolan said:

As most long-time Regent cruisers know, it used to be possible to download a complete listing of all shore excursions for a cruise.

On a previous thread (end of January) @Mike Moore responded that the facility  would be restored "in the next few weeks".

Meanwhile ringing the Regent office seems to be the best option

Not even close to what we had on the old web site.  Call Regent?  Ask your TA to contact Regent?  Thanks for pointing out the work-arounds, but this just points out another major deficiency of the new web site.  It was absolutely stupid to implement a step backwards with only the promises to add back these features.  Web site implementers should follow Hippocrates guidance: first do no harm.

Edited by Portolan
  • Like 2

From an IT perspective, the real problem was enabling the “new” website before it was ready for prime time. Makes perfect sense to have a different url pointing to the new website that is accessible to “friendly “ users to to work with Regent IT on debugging and general usability issues. The the general public should still be able to access “old” website with all functionality intact until new website is complete and debugged. It ain’t brain surgery. 

The functionality will be restored as soon as possible. We had a few unforseen events happen over the last month that has resulted in a delay in getting a few items live (the shore excursion PDF, the air credit amount and the onboard activities are the top three). Thank you for your patience as we address these items and some other enhancements. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Personally I like the individual port pdf's.  It takes some effort to download, but once done it's easier to select the port I'm interested in rather than having to scroll through a long list of ports and excursions until I reach that port.  

papaflamingo:  you've always had that option, but since I'll be at sea (on Regent, of course) when our window opens for making the shore excursion reservations, I'd like to have (and have do after 30 minutes to get through to Regent) a single document both on my tablet and in hard copy.  So, when this feature is restored as promised, we'll all be happy.