Distilled water

Cruzmama

Is there a way I can preorder distilled water for my husband's breathing machine?  I don't want to have to find a place to buy it ahead of time then lug it onboard.  Last cruise we were on (not Celebrity), we preordered and it was waiting in our cabin.

18 minutes ago, Cruzmama said:

Is there a way I can preorder distilled water for my husband's breathing machine?  I don't want to have to find a place to buy it ahead of time then lug it onboard.  Last cruise we were on (not Celebrity), we preordered and it was waiting in our cabin.

Send an email to special_needs@celebrity.com. They will take care of it.

email special_needs@celebrity.com

Include your ship name, sailing date, reservation confirmation date, name & cabin#.  A gallon of distilled water will be provided at no charge to your cabin.

While I always ask for both an extension cord and distilled water, on my last cruise (Summit in November 2021) the extension cord was not automatically provided. Because of the refurb the Summit has been through where there are now outlets in a lamp that sits on a bedside table, I didn't actually need the extension cord, so didn't follow up with my cabin steward, but I'm assuming they could still get one for you if needed.

Happy cruising.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Cruzmama said:

You can also just ask your cabin steward when you board (or butler if in a suite).

19 hours ago, vms said:

Because of the refurb the Summit has been through where there are now outlets in a lamp that sits on a bedside table, I didn't actually need the extension cord, so didn't follow up with my cabin steward, but I'm

We will be on the Summitt in May (1st time on X - usually sail Holland) and I was planning on packing an ext. cord for DH"s cpap because I read on this forum that there are no outlets near the bed.  We will be in a concierge cabin.  Can I leave the extension cord at home?

16 minutes ago, Cajuntraveler said:

We will be on the Summitt in May (1st time on X - usually sail Holland) and I was planning on packing an ext. cord for DH"s cpap because I read on this forum that there are no outlets near the bed.  We will be in a concierge cabin.  Can I leave the extension cord at home?

Extension cord should be provided with the distilled water.  You can leave it at home and, if not provided, your cabin steward will be able to get you one.

• Thanks 1