Where's the listing for officers/staff on a particular cruise?

Vagabond Knight

Gosh, with all the cancellations from the last couple of years, my cruising brain seems to have gotten a bit soggy.  I vaguely recall being able to go somewhere (not sure if on CC or somewhere else) to look up which officers/staff will be on a particular Celebrity cruise (Captain, Cruise Director, Activities Directer, etc.).  Anyone know where to find that?  Thanks in advance!

32 minutes ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Gosh, with all the cancellations from the last couple of years, my cruising brain seems to have gotten a bit soggy.  I vaguely recall being able to go somewhere (not sure if on CC or somewhere else) to look up which officers/staff will be on a particular Celebrity cruise (Captain, Cruise Director, Activities Directer, etc.).  Anyone know where to find that?  Thanks in advance!

Arno was banned from sailing on any ship of RC Group for doing the WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

52 minutes ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Here is the link to the thread which is still alive although no one has posted on it for 10 months: WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: Part 2