Live from Wonder of the Seas! March 4 to 11, 2022 Inaugural Cruise!

1 minute ago, LATTELOVE said:

Labadee definitely looks different.

Looks like they refurbished it since the last time 

we were there.  Did you noticed the same??

Yes, but to be fair they have always been doing little tweaks to Labadee between my visits for years.  Before the shutdown I remember coming and finding a little change here or there.  This is like a bunch of little tweaks over 2 years since I haven't been here for that long.  

Nice little updates.  Nothing major, still no WiFi like CocoCay.   Beautiful day and still beautiful Labadee.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, twangster said:

Sprinkler "Test".

It was great to see many crew from different departments pitching in to help with the clean up.  

Hmmm, 

That does not look  like a test alarm to me.

Too much water,  and a ship full of guess.

Hmmm,

Rumor #1

They were practicing the promenade parade which includes a pirate ship that fires a smoke cannon and makes a bang.  They are supposed to disable sensors for the parade but apparently did not.  

Just a rumor, take it for what it’s worth.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Rumor #1

They were practicing the promenade parade which includes a pirate ship that fires a smoke cannon and makes a bang.  They are supposed to disable sensors for the parade but apparently did not.  

Just a rumor, take it for what it’s worth.  

Rumor #2

The previously scheduled promenade parade, featuring a pirate ship that fires a smoke cannon and makes a bang, has been [un]surprisingly cancelled.

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, twangster said:

Chops Breakfast is a Pinnacle perk to avoid overcrowding Coastal Kitchen when Pinnacle numbers are high.  

It works very well and is a great way to start the day.  

70689924-A014-4EC8-943F-45B23CA69551.thumb.jpeg.0d9fe99913c4b4a5bcb7272916b2770b.jpeg

104DF3C7-B86D-44D8-AD22-8D7C12069E3A.thumb.jpeg.0a97e7e5549765cf74965ba1294e7118.jpeg

BC54FF8D-6976-416D-A9F9-8E3249777741.thumb.jpeg.37a25a3d770e2bb7109bffed55c73dc1.jpeg

Omelet exactly as I ordered it.   

203EA728-5C84-4F36-BF49-59695926375C.thumb.jpeg.98618c6f1960bbf8d437d3675aa39888.jpeg

Yesterday I had Eggs Benedict.  

D72496AB-81D8-4A03-82B8-434EBC512D44.thumb.jpeg.7a064f4ddcb5e180b04c10328f0381b4.jpeg

This is a good example how Royal is adapting to protect the Suite product while providing a great breakfast experience for Pinnacle guests.  

Thanks for posting about the Chops Breakfast for Pinnacles.  We'll be Pinnacles, unless something untoward happens, for our Wonder cruises.  Was the Menu similar to the Coastal Kitchen menu?  Do you remember the hours -- although I guess these would change depending on whether it's a sea day or a port day.  

The food looks good and it looks quiet.  

Were they also serving in the outside tables.  

Thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Wonder what a USCG helo is doing in Haiti?

Gitmo not too far away.  Within range.  Have seen them fly by before and others have seen pier evacs.  Big H on the pier for it.  

12 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks for posting about the Chops Breakfast for Pinnacles.  We'll be Pinnacles, unless something untoward happens, for our Wonder cruises.  Was the Menu similar to the Coastal Kitchen menu?  Do you remember the hours -- although I guess these would change depending on whether it's a sea day or a port day.  

The food looks good and it looks quiet.  

Were they also serving in the outside tables.  

Thanks

Times vary by ship.  On Wonder it tracks CK hours for breakfast.  Today was 7am -10am for example because those were CK hours.  

Cheating here.  Menu from another ship Chops Breakfast below. Thinks it’s the same.  Will look tomorrow.  

08313FC2-8395-4402-B152-EA3645197961.thumb.jpeg.f91f05d90bff5f3fe23fa24c347adb9c.jpeg

8 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

I'm just going by what we were told when we booked our two JS's for April 1st.  We were told the king beds  in the JS do NOT separate, unless we wanted one of them on deck 8.   He didn't say those were the only ones on the ship that could be split, but they were the only JS's still available at the time we were booking that could be split.

Also, if you compare Royal Caribbean's deck plan for Junior Suites on Wonder compared to other ship's deck plans, or other staterooms (both smaller and larger) on the same ship, and you will see these are the only rooms that just list "One King bed"  instead of  "Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed".                          

One poster in a JS on another social media site is in a JS.  I posted a question about whether JSs had king beds that could be split into 2 kings.  Their bed was set up as a King.  This nice lady answered and even took a picture of her lifting up the bedspread to show me the two twin frame under the king.  They were in a "bump-out" area.  

5 minutes ago, twangster said:

Times vary by ship.  On Wonder it tracks CK hours for breakfast.  Today was 7am -10am for example because those were CK hours.  

Cheating here.  Menu from another ship Chops Breakfast below. Thinks it’s the same.  Will look tomorrow.  

08313FC2-8395-4402-B152-EA3645197961.thumb.jpeg.f91f05d90bff5f3fe23fa24c347adb9c.jpeg

Thanks!