Changing rooms while traveling with kids

FlamingJune1967

1 hour ago, dkjretired said:

It could be the policy since the OP just did it. , I said across the hall from experience multiple times long before you joined this board? You  said it didn’t happen period, multiple times, give it up you were incorrect, I gave prof you gave opinion without any basis in fact.

No. I said it is not permitted. Others have posted that they were not permitted to do it.

An old FAQ which has been removed is certainly not saying it is permitted. Also, the FAQ you posted says the rooms must be connecting.

Also... just because someone has done it, gotten guest services to issue new keys, or not had anyone stop them when they did it quietly doesn't make it ok. I'm not going to argue about it anymore. Hope noone who does it runs afoul of the numerous issues that can arise if they decide to just do as they please in the matter.

2 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

No. I said it is not permitted. Others have posted that they were not permitted to do it.

An old FAQ which has been removed is certainly not saying it is permitted. Also, the FAQ you posted says the rooms must be connecting.

Also... just because someone has done it, gotten guest services to issue new keys, or not had anyone stop them when they did it quietly doesn't make it ok. I'm not going to argue about it anymore. Hope noone who does it runs afoul of the numerous issues that can arise if they decide to just do as they please in the matter.

Guess you didn’t read post #50, it’s over I’m done with this.

14 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

No. I said it is not permitted.  This made me laugh out loud.  I guess if YOU said it is not permitted, it must not be.  The guy and his family asked a customer service and they did it, IF any rule was broken, it was by Celebrity not the OP.