B2b cruise and upgrade to balcony: Easy way to get same room for both legs?

fstuff1

i'm doing a b2b on bliss leaving this sun (3/6).

i  have an Inside and same room.

For future knowledge:

assuming i win a balc for both legs, how do i get the same room since it's randomly assigned. (assuming same rooms are available for both legs.)

Easy as just calling them and requesting same room?

The answer to that may be as simple as finding the answer in the magic crystal "8" ball

hovering over a ouija board - - -

It is probably not going to happen even if you call -

but who knows call for the definitive answer.

When making that call - - -

MAKE AN OFFER

have NCL check cabin inventory to see if it is at all possible.

You don't know if you will win the upgrade to a better cabin until maybe 48 hours before sailing.

Then to check and see if that very cabin is available on the next leg - - - the ODDS ? 

Since you are this close to your sailing date, it's likely that there isn't a Balcony room anywhere on the ship that still is vacant for both legs of your journey.  It could be possible, since your ship probably is sailing at less than full capacity, but it isn't likely.  Sorry, but you'll probably have to change rooms between cruise segments.  Not to worry, though, there are a few tricks to make things go more smoothly.  First, plan on turning in a bag of laundry on the last day of cruise segment no. 1.  Be sure to write the cabin number for your second cruise on the laundry slip.  That way they will deliver your clothes to your new room and save you some packing and handling.  Next, pack your bags and leave them in your first room on turnaround day.  Place luggage tags on them with your second stateroom number.  Your cabin attendant will see to it that your bags are moved to your second room while you are in port or off to your shore excursion.  Third, make sure to stop by the Guest Services Desk before you leave the ship on turnaround day to get a new key card for your new room.  After it's issued, be sure not to use your first key card when you exit the ship.  If you do, it can cancel out your new card.