Bluetooth Speakers

rucrazy

We enjoy listening to music having cocktails while getting dressed for dinner and had a quick question.. Are there bluetooth speakers in staterooms aboard Seaborn or will we need to bring one from home?

1 hour ago, rucrazy said:

We enjoy listening to music having cocktails while getting dressed for dinner and had a quick question.. Are there bluetooth speakers in staterooms aboard Seaborn or will we need to bring one from home?

We have never seen bluetooth speakers in the regular suites.  Not sure about the more expensive and larger suites.

Hank

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

We have never seen bluetooth speakers in the regular suites. 

I know they were in the Neptune's on HAL... and yes I know this isn't HAL hahaha

I just wondered if Seabourn had them we can always bring our travel speaker!

1 hour ago, rucrazy said:

I know they were in the Neptune's on HAL... and yes I know this isn't HAL hahaha

I just wondered if Seabourn had them we can always bring our travel speaker!

Well, it is part of the HAL Group :).  We are 5* on HAL and soon taking our 4th cruise (3 of them in the past 8 months) on SB.  On  HAL you pay a lot of money for a Neptune and get an expansive and well appointed cabin.  But once you walk out that cabin door you are on the same ship with folks who are paying a lot less money and getting the same service, food, entertainment, etc.  On SB, unless you are in the top end suites you will not have a suite comparable to a Neptune.  On the other hand, you will not want for much on SB and you will not be nickeled and dimed like on HAL (where you even need to pay for drinks in the Neptune Lounge).   For me, any thought of HAL disappears when I enjoy my first order of caviar with a glass of French bubbly....on SB.

Hank

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Covepointcruiser said:

Seabourn offers many music options on your cabin TV.   If you are especially particular about your pre dinner music bring a blue tooth speaker, then you can have your own playlist.

we have assembled over the years several predinner playlists... so we will plan on bringing what we need!

Thank you !! 

• 3 weeks later...

My partner and I also have the same pre dinner ritual of cocktails in the room and a playlist I create depending on the destination. I always bring my own speaker so I don't have to rely on the ships limited selections to create a playlist on their system.  

Edited by Dalcrew