Online Check In - airline not listed

VermeulT

I'll be flying to my cruise in a few weeks on Avelo Air.  They're a relatively new bargain airline using regional airports.

What do I do with the Airline field since they're not on the list?  It won't let me leave that blank.

I also noticed Breeze Airlines isn't on the list.  They don't fly to FLL from here but they do from other markets....

Edited by VermeulT

2 hours ago, VermeulT said:

I'll be flying to my cruise in a few weeks on Avelo Air.  They're a relatively new bargain airline using regional airports.

What do I do with the Airline field since they're not on the list?  It won't let me leave that blank.

I also noticed Breeze Airlines isn't on the list.  They don't fly to FLL from here but they do from other markets....

Can't really help you with your question except to endorse the suggestion to call HAL.

I do however want to tell you that I have several friends who have taken Avelo from New Haven to different Florida cities and all reports are very good, and the prices can't be beat.

Enjoy your flight and cruise.

1 hour ago, HamOp said:

I do however want to tell you that I have several friends who have taken Avelo from New Haven to different Florida cities and all reports are very good, and the prices can't be beat.

Enjoy your flight and cruise.

Thank you.  I'm very interested to see how it goes.  I've only been out of New Haven once many years ago.  If they aren't bad, I look forward to using them a lot going forward.

Breeze BTW is awesome.

I am assuming that they try and assign debarkation times based on flights. I really see little other reason to ask for the return flight information.

On a separate note, I live in So CAL and we use Avelo for my son who goes to the University of Oregon as they fly directly to Eugene from Burbank. They have excellent prices! For a no frills they are pretty good, the only thing is that mechanical issues really can mess up flights for them as they have no alternative planes or partnerships.