Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

26 minutes ago, CityChickCruising said:

So I just saw that your itinerary is the same as mine on the Allure - silly question for you. Roatan is in a different time zone and we’ll have Daylight Savings Time on top of it.. how do you account for keeping track of time at ports like this? Trying to figure out what time our driver should pick us up! Thanks kindly, enjoy your breakfast! 

Roatan is in CST and they do NOT observe daylight savings time.  The arrival time posted is ships Time, so when making arrangements with the local driver you have to make sure the time you agree on is LOCAL time and NOT ship time.  However they usually have a schedule but it’s always good to confirm and double check and triple check.  Like my pool towel charge dilemma 😂 

3 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Roatan is in CST and they do NOT observe daylight savings time.  The arrival time posted is ships Time, so when making arrangements with the local driver you have to make sure the time you agree on is LOCAL time and NOT ship time.  However they usually have a schedule but it’s always good to confirm and double check and triple check.  Like my pool towel charge dilemma 😂 

This is super helpful and matches with my email correspondence. The math I’m trying to do😭 He told me that the Allure has been getting in at 7am Roatan time.. so I told him to grab us at 9am Roatan time to be safe since it says we’ll dock at 9am ship time and the gangway will go down at 9:30 ship time.. so I figured that makes sense?! 

Just like the towels, I don’t want to get a charge for something silly!! In this case, missing a day at the beach! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CityChickCruising said:

This is super helpful and matches with my email correspondence. The math I’m trying to do😭 He told me that the Allure has been getting in at 7am Roatan time.. so I told him to grab us at 9am Roatan time to be safe since it says we’ll dock at 9am ship time and the gangway will go down at 9:30 ship time.. so I figured that makes sense?! 

Just like the towels, I don’t want to get a charge for something silly!! In this case, missing a day at the beach! 

I will certainly get back to you on this when we dock in Roatan to confirm!

• Thanks 1

Day 1 Embarkation Day

In Uber now … we are flying to the port!  $25.00 from the Fairfield West Doral and Uber said the price is much lower than usual.  Wow!  I am going to have to think about Royal Transfers!

F41A4FE6-EC0B-433E-AB6A-FEDF459C2F7E.jpeg

• Like 1

Day 1 Embarkation Day

Grandma got places to go because we are flying pass by Mustangs and young punks in a Scion!  When you have all the time in the world you are in the fastest Uber but when you are running late the Uber always does 5 below the speed limit!  😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 Embarkation Day

Grandma got places to go because we are flying pass by Mustangs and young punks in a Scion!  When you have all the time in the world you are in the fastest Uber but when you are running late the Uber always does 5 below the speed limit!  😂 

What is your arrival time window? We are also almost at the port, fingers crossed they are not checking arrival

times yet, as our arrival time is noon. 

• Like 1

Day 1 Embarkation 

This was amazing… I got off the Uber walked towards the door, a nice gentleman opened the rope and let me straight in and up the escalator.  Then another person ushered me to the check in agent, then off to security.  I took the elevator and they ushered me to the line and I walked right onto the ship.  I was on the ship by 10:56AM.  That has to be a record right?  Another record, I had no time to take pictures because I was in a line that’s always on the move!  WOW!

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, Tyro1 said:

What is your arrival time window? We are also almost at the port, fingers crossed they are not checking arrival

times yet, as our arrival time is noon. 

I got off Uber and walked right in.  No line, no que no waiting.  I was in the ship before 11AM.

• Like 2

Day 1 Embarkation Day

I ran into a snag with making reservations because they put UDP right at 9PM and it conflicts with everything!  So I had to be on line at guest relations for a supervisor to override the system.

8FC472B1-C7C7-4D06-A843-A36EFDD54179.jpeg

73D4D3ED-1AFB-499C-9B1A-8803CFF64BEB.jpeg

96766ACF-1DFF-40E5-84CB-3E876672A94B.jpeg

296365A4-1D8A-4DED-B66F-BCCD4DB93E4A.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Loved the Symphony last October when we had only 2400 passengers (there abouts depending who you talk too).

She is so beautiful and the workers are excellent.

Enjoy

We did.

Thank you!  I am sure I will!

Day 1 Embarkation Day

They really really really need to fix this UDP scheduling on the APP.  They plop that down on your calendar at 9PM and it pretty much conflicts with everything you want to book.  Also when you have a show at 7 PM that’s 50 minutes long, you can’t book a dinner until 9 PM because it conflicts.  To work around that you need to visit the Box Office, Dinning Desk to override. 

7 minutes ago, Sohealthy said:

Would you mind posting the show schedule for the week? We sail next week and the schedule is not on the app. Really enjoying all your reviews. Thank you!

Please keep in mind that show schedules are subject to change!!!

Day 1 Embarkation Day

I have to tell you that Symphony got their act together… they put a robe in, the better bathroom amenities and a card to say where the gift came from plus a robe for me to show off at the window 😂 

F715B77A-40A1-43C0-94BD-18F0EFABCA0F.jpeg

C1F61A4F-3EB2-4114-8453-2CBB04C59D54.jpeg

2E4721EE-653B-45C4-B9B7-653B7BAED89F.jpeg

73627E01-2EE1-432B-8814-14834330702F.jpeg

3144928B-5593-4C63-BFC1-07D37A3F0174.jpeg

BD24C635-7B0C-4DD8-AF89-08D61DB78C9F.jpeg

45F25BC5-90B8-456C-90E8-15DFC788A1C6.jpeg

BA5DE848-4C16-45AE-9998-3A09306EBCE2.jpeg

482E055D-E6A9-4E1D-9D52-67D9D28F36E6.jpeg

• Like 4