Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 Okay this Roast beef thing is a little raw for my taste!  WOW.  It’s like a carcass on the nature show 

A5398418-DD11-4532-9DD9-A9FA6F169B12.jpeg

This was probably perfect before it was carved up.  Meat is always rarer next to the bone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luvcruzing said:

This was probably perfect before it was carved up.  Meat is always rarer next to the bone.

It was close to 3PM so I guess they didn’t want to remove it and be empty and they probably don’t want to crave a new one so I understand.  It’s just hard to look at 😂 

• Like 1

We are sailing on Symphony on 3/26. Trying to book tee times in Honduras and Mexico. Please let us know as soon as you can confirm whether the ship's arrival and departure times are local or ship time. Thank you so much! What capicity is the ship sailing with? Enjoy your cruise! Love the pics!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Flowridersquared said:

We are sailing on Symphony on 3/26. Trying to book tee times in Honduras and Mexico. Please let us know as soon as you can confirm whether the ship's arrival and departure times are local or ship time. Thank you so much! What capicity is the ship sailing with? Enjoy your cruise! Love the pics!!

The ship arrival and departure times are on ship time!!  We are moving the clock forward one hour at 2AM on the ship.

2 minutes ago, CityChickCruising said:

I guess this is what to expect for the Allure as well with the pool bar? Same thing as lime and coconut, just less fun looking? 

Much less fun looking!  The Wonder and Oasis pool deck looks very colorful and a lot of fun in the sun vibe.  Here it’s almost like they are hiding the bars.  The Solarium bar looks more fun!