Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

3 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Much less fun looking!  The Wonder and Oasis pool deck looks very colorful and a lot of fun in the sun vibe.  Here it’s almost like they are hiding the bars.  The Solarium bar looks more fun!

A drink is a drink, but we loved the Navigator’s lime and coconut + bamboo room! I will have to visit the solarium bar then!! Thanks for the tip👍🏼

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CityChickCruising said:

A drink is a drink, but we loved the Navigator’s lime and coconut + bamboo room! I will have to visit the solarium bar then!! Thanks for the tip👍🏼

I agree but the Mast Bar and Pool bar is very cramped so when it’s busy …

15 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 Wonderland

36389465-59ED-4C32-8CD4-21F8B13DEE06.jpeg

5DB7EE04-B67A-4B95-8DA5-BE132261216E.jpeg

60B03A36-5D0A-4AF2-B16A-B9857537B7E8.jpeg

429C28F5-A63A-40DB-91E1-A95C0AD45B26.jpeg

1FB87D08-A179-42F7-A067-15EA0D0B47CD.jpeg

65A8ACD4-9A6D-484A-9210-24A45D250BEA.jpeg

1408876C-9C12-4770-B3C5-1DFB6DEC6379.jpeg

317996D0-9671-4F6E-A8ED-0077E7414D1C.jpeg

BF05C43A-6465-40BD-A7BD-217E578BD390.jpeg

Those table's for two are so close............why not just have one long table for 10 couples for a table of 20..............I wouldn't be happy at being at one of those 2 toppers.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

I agree, I love a balcony but if traveling solo and trying to save so I can do more cruises I would definitely consider this room.

This room is as spacious as a balcony room with more usable space for me because I sit on that sofa lounged out more than I do at a balcony.  This is my number one choice room!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Those table's for two are so close............why not just have one long table for 10 couples for a table of 20..............I wouldn't be happy at being at one of those 2 toppers.

That’s how you make new friends 😝… I would just ask to be moved… although I would rather sit down there than upstairs by the bar area!

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

That’s how you make new friends 😝… I would just ask to be moved… although I would rather sit down there than upstairs by the bar area!

What's the need for a bar in Wonderland for, there isn't a bar in Chops. Much prefer Chops atmosphere.

16 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Not nearly as close as on Carnival.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Not nearly as close as on Carnival.

One and done on that cruise line for us many, many  years ago.  We  are fast learners. 🙂

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 Embarkation Day

In Uber now … we are flying to the port!  $25.00 from the Fairfield West Doral and Uber said the price is much lower than usual.  Wow!  I am going to have to think about Royal Transfers!

F41A4FE6-EC0B-433E-AB6A-FEDF459C2F7E.jpeg

With the price of gas escalating, shuttle prices are going up.  The service we used for private shuttle from MCO to PC was 80.00 and now has gone up to 85.00 and 100.00.

11 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

You misinterpreted.  I meant 5 +/- days out of the 7 that you'll go to Izumi for your snack.

It’s going to be all 7!  A server there I knew from Harmony that I stayed in touch with is on Symphony so I will be here all 7 days.  She brings me food that I didn’t even order 😂 

• Like 2