Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

1 hour ago, luvcruzing said:

That doesn’t look like a Whole Maine Lobster.

It’s split in half and they placed the meat from the claws under the crab meat with cheese sauce on top.  I like the fact that is not a lot of cheese and you can still taste the lobster!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruiserRob said:

Benny do you make reservations for you Izumi snack and your later dinner?

YES!  As they ramp up it is very important that you make reservations for specialty dinning.  The days of walking in to specialty dinning is in the rear view mirror now.  If you get a schedule conflict error, just go to specialty dinning venue and have them make it for you.  They can override that.  It will most likely conflict with shows too, so I suggest that if you are on the ship before noon with UDP, ask where they are booking shows, go there get all your shows in, then head over to whichever lunch place is open (usually Jamie’s or Giovanni’s and make your dinning reservations there).  A sign that specialty restaurants will be busy is when you don’t see staff pushing packages or have a table set up with specialty dinning menus to push packages for specialty  dinning.

44 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Yay, another live report to follow.

I do have one question...is there a charge to use the machines  in the gym? Thanks.

The fitness center is free to use.  The spin cycle is for spin class only and there is a fee for the class.  Peloton (where available) is free to use if you have a paid account otherwise there is a charge.

Day 1

I was supposed to see Hiro the aqua show tonight but due to wind it has been canceled.  I did not hear an announcement and I only found out because I was looking at the  app and saw Hiro pop up at 5PM on Day 3.  That’s going to interfere with my snack… such tough choices!

Day 1 Royal Theater

David Lucas Comedy Variety 

This guy is great.  He is funny and talented.  Usually juggling is not my thing but he was telling jokes while juggling and he was very funny without being mean.  Great show!

83F215FE-81DA-4E19-9CE3-577264F868D8.jpeg

012458C8-9172-445D-9517-05D510A8AF01.jpeg

ADC04B8E-3298-4CFD-9E2F-7742261B93A8.jpeg

C1A20C94-0755-445E-8636-ACA9ABD7C012.jpeg

EEFC04D1-094A-4FAE-A433-BDA3B2C31DBF.jpeg

0B7EFCC9-BB3B-4652-869B-7AE20B826B06.jpeg

8FBF7923-75A1-47FF-A26C-FA20FDC27325.jpeg

757DA3C5-680B-4DF7-A21C-E26C68F15312.jpeg

16716F17-B783-4F09-8CB2-8E7CFE232C2B.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

The fitness center is free to use.  The spin cycle is for spin class only and there is a fee for the class.  Peloton (where available) is free to use if you have a paid account otherwise there is a charge.

Thank you so much. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 

Why am I hungry again at 11:22 PM?  What didn’t I eat today?  

Time for some Pizza, Or Room Service Wings Get me pics..........

Edited by Jimbo
  • Haha 1