Shipol Airport Hotel Recommendation

1 hour ago, rgreenba said:

Staying one night before early morning flight from Shipol.  Debating between Sheraton and Hilton because they are walking distance to terminal.  Any insights as to which is better or more convenient?

Don't know about the Hilton, but the Sheraton is literally up a ramp from the arrivals hall. And a very nice hotel. Lounge if you have status (and if it's reopened). 

19 hours ago, rgreenba said:

Staying one night before early morning flight from Shipol.  Debating between Sheraton and Hilton because they are walking distance to terminal.  Any insights as to which is better or more convenient?

Agree with markeb, but you could look at Citizen M too.  DH and I like it. Distance too Departure hall depends upon your flight and airline company too.  Mercure can be another option (behind customs), but I do not know whether they allow to bring all of your luggage nowadays and if not you will have to collect it in a luggage locker or office. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

@VMax1700What do you consider a much longer walk? We have reservations there June 1. Do you have an estimate on average walking time? Thanks so much.

It is a couple of years since we stayed there, however my somewhat hazy recollection is that the Hilton is about 500m further along the indoor walkway.  

• Thanks 1