Adventure of the Seas cabin category

M5M

Trying to decide between a 2T cabin (Decks 6,7,8) or a CP on same decks.  The CP is a little cheaper but seems to be more mid ships to me. The 2T would be near elevators but forward.  Suggestions welcome!

10 minutes ago, Magar said:

Trying to decide between a 2T cabin (Decks 6,7,8) or a CP on same decks.  The CP is a little cheaper but seems to be more mid ships to me. The 2T would be near elevators but forward.  Suggestions welcome!

You must mean Promenade cabin, don't think Adventure of the Seas has a Central Park.

I would rather be toward the aft, more things back there, only things in the front is spa and theatre shows.

Edited by Jimbo

If you are selecting an inside Promenade view, stick with deck 7. It gives you the best view of things. We found these staterooms to be an excellent value. Great people watching. Just remember to close the curtains when dressing otherwise you will be the people watched! 🙂 

Thanks baldilocks. What about noise? I can appreciate that Deck 8 looking down would be hard to see clearly, so 7 would be nice.....or 6?  We've never had an inside Promenade or Central Park..... so we're looking to experiment.

4 hours ago, twangster said:

CP is connecting.  I tend to avoid connecting cabins.  YMMV.  

Twangster, what would be the downside to connecting?  The door is there, but locked...did I miss something? Do you lose usable space somehow? 

10 hours ago, Jimbo said:

You must mean Promenade cabin, don't think Adventure of the Seas has a Central Park.

I would rather be toward the aft, more things back there, only things in the front is spa and theatre shows.

Jimbo, it is a Promenade cabin I believe, I dont think the CP refers to Central Park, at least not on the site I looked at.  I'm not finding any similar cabins toward aft, but some of the ones we're considering are just forward of the middle elevator.  I do appreciate being close to buffet so I appreciate that input. 

9 minutes ago, Magar said:

Twangster, what would be the downside to connecting?  The door is there, but locked...did I miss something? Do you lose usable space somehow? 

Because of the door the couch becomes, instead, a chair and some folks have had issues with noise. I would be one of them. The one, and only, time I was in a connecting cabin the snoring I could hear coming through the door was bad.

11 minutes ago, Magar said:

The first is noise.  You can hear more of your neighbors in a connecting cabin.   

The second is potential change in furniture.  Love seat becomes a single chair sort of thing.  

9 minutes ago, Magar said:

Jimbo, it is a Promenade cabin I believe, I dont think the CP refers to Central Park, at least not on the site I looked at.  I'm not finding any similar cabins toward aft, but some of the ones we're considering are just forward of the middle elevator.  I do appreciate being close to buffet so I appreciate that input. 

Forward of the aft elevators would be fine. I would not worry too much about what the end of the ship the cabin is closest to. Adventure is not that long of a ship that it would affect my decision.

• Like 1