Diamond Lounge or Suite Lounge?

DCPIV, what would happen if you are a Diamond+ member travelling in a Suite please?

When I do cruise Royal Caribbean, here in Australia, I will be a first time cruiser with Royal Caribbean, but saving to afford a Suite. I have sailed with another line and enjoyed the Suite Life very much. I didn't get seasick but 2 males I work with, absolutely DISGRACED themselves with seasickness! Wouldn't take medication before we boarded, and found out the hard way they did NOT tolerate the ship's motion very well!

16 hours ago, Colonialdame said:

My question was actually premature. The website recently updated member benefits.  Effective this month, I believe 3/16, D+ have been invited back to the Concierge Lounge.  It will be interesting to see how it’s working out as we are cruising in April.  Unless, of course, things change again.

Most of the Concierge lounges are now Suite lounges. 

So no D+

Giving you a non-existent perk.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

So, am I understanding that those with (6)  vouchers  still want unlimited free drinks for certain hours each day?    Wasn't the 6 vouchers  to be in lieu of complementary unlimited  HH drinks.  To me, this fall  into  "be careful what you wish for"   

D+ only get 5 per day.  And some days (sea days) it is easy to hit 5 or more.  So an extra cocktail or two before dinner in the lounge, and an overfilled glass of wine to take to dinner is a nice perk.

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Enchantment CL is at back of VCL, don't recall there ever being an Izumi there. DL is above VCL. 

It sounds like the CL is where Izumi is on Grandeur.

Yes, just checked the deck plan.  CL/SL is in the same location as on Grandeur (port of VCL) and DL is where Izumi is on Grandeur (the half deck up from the VCL).

Both deck plans say CL, but I am pretty sure that on Grandeur it is an SL.

14 hours ago, Colonialdame said:

Oops misread Enchantment Deck Plan. No depth perception. One thing I am sure of is that the only specialty restaurant left is Chops.  We will miss Izumi and Giovanni’s.  Only 2nd time on Enchantment.  

Yeah.  We have sailed on Grandeur many times and enjoy Izumi.

We have a cruise on Enchantment in November and will miss the two extra speciality restaurants.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Colonialdame said:

Does anyone know whether Concierge/Suite Lounge would be closed to D+  Members If there are too many on board to accommodate on a particular cruise? Just curious as to how Royal might handle this situation as free drink benefit in lounge would be lost if D+ couldn’t have access to Concierge Lounge.

D+ has never been allowed into the Suite's Lounge, unless they are in a GS and above.   D+ was already kicked out of the CL on ships that still had them, even before Covid shut down. 

Now Pinnacles are kicked out of the CL and the SL.   Though their "time off" is ending next week and are allowed in, but only on cruises that are not Pinnie heavy.  When that happens, they set up a "Pinnacle event/lounge" on those...usually in another lounge or section of.  No coffee machine in those.  

I don't think you will see D+  in any CL going forward at all.  D's and D+ in DL.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Colonialdame said:

My question was actually premature. The website recently updated member benefits.  Effective this month, I believe 3/16, D+ have been invited back to the Concierge Lounge.  It will be interesting to see how it’s working out as we are cruising in April.  Unless, of course, things change again.

No, that is Pinnacles...not D+.  Where did you find the info on the D+ back in the CL?  

15 hours ago, Colonialdame said:

Enchantment with small CL where Izumis was. DL is below in Viking Crown. Usually like Freedom Class.

The CL and DL are right across from each other up the stairs to the left from the VCL.  DL is directly over the VCL with an open view of it.  

8 hours ago, crochetcruise said:

DCPIV, what would happen if you are a Diamond+ member travelling in a Suite please?

If you're in a GS or better, then you have access to the Suite Lounge regardless of your C&A status. If you're just in a JS, then D+ doesn't get you in.

5 hours ago, island lady said:

No, that is Pinnacles...not D+.  Where did you find the info on the D+ back in the CL?  

Nope, as of tomorrow, D+ will have access to CLs, unless there are too many D+ on board.