More testing confusion

A friend of mine says when he travels, he gets a 'Rapid NAAT Test' at Walgreens. Results available within 2 hours. There's a Walgreens very close to us. I can't find anywhere if this is acceptable for RCL.

16 minutes ago, kdog3ss said:

A friend of mine says when he travels, he gets a 'Rapid NAAT Test' at Walgreens. Results available within 2 hours. There's a Walgreens very close to us. I can't find anywhere if this is acceptable for RCL.

From their website

Accepted Types of Tests and Results

• There are two common types of diagnostic COVID-19 tests 
    • A molecular test, also called a PCR test or NAAT test – our testing requirements call this a “PCR test”
    • An antigen test, also called a rapid antigen test – our testing requirements call this an “antigen test"
  • The test must be supervised by a health professional, such as a doctor, pharmacy technician, public health worker, or telehealth professional. Telehealth testing at home is only accepted for vaccinated guests, and only when it is conducted under live video supervision. Learn more about acceptable telehealth tests including our home test kit.
  • You must receive a valid results document from your test provider that includes the name of the lab that processed the test, the lab’s CLIA Lab Number or Certification Number, the address of the lab, your name, the date the test was taken, type of test, and your negative result. This can be a printed document, email, or telehealth app notification. Fully handwritten doctor’s notes (such as those written on a prescription pad) will not be accepted. Minimal handwritten components (such as a check mark on a “negative” box) are acceptable as long as the other required information is printed on the document. 

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

From their website

Accepted Types of Tests and Results

• There are two common types of diagnostic COVID-19 tests 
    • A molecular test, also called a PCR test or NAAT test – our testing requirements call this a “PCR test”
    • An antigen test, also called a rapid antigen test – our testing requirements call this an “antigen test"
  • The test must be supervised by a health professional, such as a doctor, pharmacy technician, public health worker, or telehealth professional. Telehealth testing at home is only accepted for vaccinated guests, and only when it is conducted under live video supervision. Learn more about acceptable telehealth tests including our home test kit.
  • You must receive a valid results document from your test provider that includes the name of the lab that processed the test, the lab’s CLIA Lab Number or Certification Number, the address of the lab, your name, the date the test was taken, type of test, and your negative result. This can be a printed document, email, or telehealth app notification. Fully handwritten doctor’s notes (such as those written on a prescription pad) will not be accepted. Minimal handwritten components (such as a check mark on a “negative” box) are acceptable as long as the other required information is printed on the document. 

Sorry, missed that.

We have to have our test no more than two days out, so if I get my test on Wednesday morning and we check in to the ship on Friday afternoon, is that going to be to much of a time lapse?  Don't mean to jump this thread but the title fits.

Thank you

Rob

1 minute ago, Waycoolrob said:

We have to have our test no more than two days out, so if I get my test on Wednesday morning and we check in to the ship on Friday afternoon, is that going to be to much of a time lapse?  Don't mean to jump this thread but the title fits.

Thank you

Rob

It goes by days not hours. Two days before would mean anytime on Wednesday is fine. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Garmy4 said:

Upon checking for Walgreens testing locations, it appears most Wallgreens in FL have stopped testing. Only option seems to be emed online. 

I still see plenty of Walgreens offering tests.    What area are you looking to test?

• Like 1