Enchanted Princess on sale from 23 March Southampton

Eglesbrech

Just had a sales email from Princess saying that Enchanted will be on sale from 23 March for the new itineraries. The fares seem extremely low if they start at £499.

New cruises on sale 23 March 2022

With lots of sailings from Southampton this spring and summer, you’ll be spellbound by Enchanted Princess and she will be sure to charm all guests who sail on her in 2022. Get ready for short cruises and longer voyages to the Canary Islands, Mediterranean, Scandinavia, Norway and Iceland included in our exciting array of new 2022 cruises, on sale 23 March 2022 at 8am. All-inclusive balcony fares will start from only £499pp.

11 minutes ago, CCFC said:

There goes my May Baltic cruise sigh. That will be cruise credit number 3!

I’m sorry to hear that. I assumed that if any cruises had been cancelled by this move those affected would have been told in advance of sales blurbs being sent out to the general public.

• Like 1

Yep I got the email too. be very interested to see what they are offering, maybe give the usual Southampton lines a run for their money. Its a helluva big redeployment to plan but good for Princess making a positive out of a negative situation. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

Just had a sales email from Princess saying that Enchanted will be on sale from 23 March for the new itineraries. The fares seem extremely low if they start at £499.

New cruises on sale 23 March 2022

With lots of sailings from Southampton this spring and summer, you’ll be spellbound by Enchanted Princess and she will be sure to charm all guests who sail on her in 2022. Get ready for short cruises and longer voyages to the Canary Islands, Mediterranean, Scandinavia, Norway and Iceland included in our exciting array of new 2022 cruises, on sale 23 March 2022 at 8am. All-inclusive balcony fares will start from only £499pp.

We got this email too.    Think the All-inclusive balcony fare at £499 must be for 1 night LOL

We have also been told that our 28night Cruise final balance date has now been changed to 26th April !!!!!!!!!  

7 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

Interested in seeing the Iceland itinerary.

Me, too. If the timing for Iceland works out with my planned time off, I may go for that. Otherwise, I’ll just take the cash from my cancelled cruise and look at land vacation options in North America. 

THREE transatlantics??????  Can't wait to see what that is.  It goes over Apr 9.  It comes back Sep 2.  Those sailings have been adjusted but not cancelled.  We are on the Sep 2 sailing.  Time will tell!!!!

• Like 1

We just received a message from our TA (C) that our 26 day 8/22 cruise is cancelled. That is it.

No option to book the alternative cruises early or offer additional Credits. Very disappointing at this relatively late date. We were giving Princess another chance after a poor cruise and the way they have handled/ communicated these cruises was poor.

Princess Cruises has announced a deployment change resulting in the cancellation of Enchanted Princess voyages departing May 4, 2022 through August 22, 2022. Unfortunately this means your upcoming cruise has been cancelled.

Princess is offering two options to choose from:

?Future Cruise Credit (FCC): You may choose a Future Cruise Credit equivalent to 100% of the cruise fare paid. FCCs must be used by December 31, 2022 to book a new Princess cruise departing by August 31, 2023. (Fill out this form)

?Refund: You may choose a refund of monies paid toward the booking to the original form of payment. (Fill out this form)

For your convenience, there is no need to call as both offers from Princess can be processed by completing the form above. If you have already filled out this form or spoken to a representative, no further action is needed. Once your selection is processed, we will send a confirmation to your e-mail address on file. If no cancellation selection is made by April 15, 2022, Princess Cruises will automatically provide you with the Future Cruise Credit option above.

*Please note that we ask you submit your request by April 12, 2022. If you select to refund option, and Future Cruise Credits were applied to your booking, they will be reinstated for use on a future sailing and any new funds paid will be refunded.