OUR RECENT VISIT TO BEACH LIMERZ ON FORT JAMES BEACH

SonuvaBeach

9 hours ago, mjceditor said:

Nice Video! Did you contact Beach Limerz in advance or just show up? How are the restrooms?

It is a good idea to contact Beach Limerz ahead of your arrival as Gail, the owner, will have a cab waiting for you ( Hillarie is the taxi owner...the lady in white at the start of the video) Contact Gail at info@beachlimerz.com ....she is very good at replying to emails. Tell her Jim and Toni recommended Beach Limerz...it will make her smile.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, bluecruisin said:

Is there a cost for lounge chair rentals? What would be an estimate price for mixed drinks and beers?  Do they sell food? Any good?  Do they rent and water toys/floats?  Thanks so much for any help!!

I'm not the OP, but I'm also a fan of Beach Limerz.  Menu is listed on their website, prices are about average, what you would expect. It's first and foremost a restaurant, so the food is excellent, as are the rum punches.  

Chairs are included in the daypass, and I believe there will be a discount on food.  

Owner Gail will explain it all if you send an inquiry.

I don't remember water toys, it's a pretty quiet, laid back place, not a party atmosphere like that. 

https://www.beachlimerz.com/

• 6 months later...
On 3/16/2022 at 11:46 PM, SonuvaBeach said:

It is a good idea to contact Beach Limerz ahead of your arrival as Gail, the owner, will have a cab waiting for you ( Hillarie is the taxi owner...the lady in white at the start of the video) Contact Gail at info@beachlimerz.com ....she is very good at replying to emails. Tell her Jim and Toni recommended Beach Limerz...it will make her smile.

Do you recall the cab fee? I have recently been quoted $25 per person total (with 4 or more) to Turner's beach then back to the port at the end of the day. Can't remember but about 4 years ago I want to say it was more like $10pp but I could be wrong...

Beach Limerz is in the opposite direction of Turners, and not nearly as far.

$25 to Turners sounds about right (tho you can take the city bus for $2 - 3).

Last time I went to Beach Limerz it was $7 (just before Covid). Like everything else in the world, it has probably increased a bit. 

21 hours ago, Fivelinks said:

Do you recall the cab fee? I have recently been quoted $25 per person total (with 4 or more) to Turner's beach then back to the port at the end of the day.

Per person?  No, no.  You can find current regulated taxi fares on Antiguanice website.  Better to look yourself since they might change from time to time.

On 1/11/2023 at 4:05 AM, SonuvaBeach said:

UPDATE: Beach Limerz is now under new management. I have not met the new managers and so can no longer attest to the quality of the food, service or management. 

Thanks for posting this. We have a reservation for a small group there in April.  I'm going to reach out to them. 

On 1/16/2023 at 3:04 PM, VonChap said:

Thanks for posting this. We have a reservation for a small group there in April.  I'm going to reach out to them. 

Have reached out also, but see you have a reservation. Did you use the info@beachlimerz.com address? If not... what is their new one. THANKx

42 minutes ago, Outta My Work Clothes said:

Have tried twice to contact Beachlimetz, at info@beachlimerz.com No Response. Are they still in business?

beachlimerz2022anu@gmail.com 

Just so you know...Gail and Barry are no longer there, the menu has changed, and the staff has changed. I have not met them and so can no longer  attest to the quality of service or food.

Edited by SonuvaBeach
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Outta My Work Clothes said:

Have tried twice to contact Beachlimetz, at info@beachlimerz.com No Response. Are they still in business?

I received a response back within an hour with this email address:  beachlimerz2022anu@gmail.  

They have the deposit we made months ago and will honor all.  Provided a lot of info.

We are doing the $45 pay as you go plan. 

(This is the address that the past owners used when arranging gor my groups visit) 

Edited by VonChap
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SonuvaBeach said:

beachlimerz2022anu@gmail.com 

Just so you know...Gail and Barry are no longer there, the menu has changed, and the staff has changed. I have not met them and so can no longer  attest to the quality of service or food.

I heard from the new owner yesterday.  They responded quickly and provided a lot of information about taxi, etc.  Hopefully, it's still a great experience. 

On 1/20/2023 at 7:11 AM, Outta My Work Clothes said:

Thankx everyone, was using the incorrect email address. Have heard back, and looks like we will also go w the $45 ... anticipating our time to be reduced in Antigua as has the past 2 cruises have been. 6 hours total on isle doesn't leave alotta beach time ... but that's another topic.

They didn't happen to say if they are still closed on Mondays? Are they using the same website?

1 hour ago, cangelmd said:

They didn't happen to say if they are still closed on Mondays? Are they using the same website?

They did not say.  I would send them an email to the address I posted above.  They were very responsive. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 12:28 PM, cangelmd said:

This the website to use. beachlimerz2022anu@gmail. They are open on Monday's and referred me to their facebook page (cept I'm not on that site)  They responded with a copy of their offerings, full day package and their chair rental w/ food option. Suggest you reach out using their correct eMail, they got back to me quickly.

• Like 1