New 2022 Coral Princess Releases

I've found this buried on the Princess website but still not much detail and no indication of fares as yet.

"Highlights of the new winter program include:

Six short getaway cruises from Brisbane and Sydney – perfect seacations for those with busy schedules.

Five 7-day Queensland roundtrip cruises from Brisbane, sailing to Cairns, Port Douglas, and Airlie Beach (for the Whitsundays).

A new 7-day New South Wales Coast roundtrip from Brisbane, with a maiden call to Eden (Sapphire Coast), Sydney, and Newcastle.

A new 12-day Queensland and New South Wales voyage, sailing roundtrip from Brisbane.

A new 12-day Queensland and the Conflict Islands voyage, roundtrip Sydney or Brisbane, crossing the Coral Sea to visit the stunning and remote Conflict Islands in Papua New Guinea."

The full article can be read here: https://www.princess.com/news/news_releases/2022/03/princess-cruises-announces-new-fleet-deployment-plans-through-april-2023.html

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 4

Check out agent website OneSourceCruises.com.au and either follow one of the large banner advertisements with the Coral Princess image on it or look for the item on the planned resumption of cruising under the ‘News and Announcements’ section on the right. The banner links go to a page where you can download pdfs with lead fares. You’re welcome!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bugalugsnz said:

Check out agent website OneSourceCruises.com.au and either follow one of the large banner advertisements with the Coral Princess image on it or look for the item on the planned resumption of cruising under the ‘News and Announcements’ section on the right. The banner links go to a page where you can download pdfs with lead fares. You’re welcome!

Well done and thank you 👍

I found it dead easy under the 'news and Anouncements' 🙂

• Like 1

As per above, open for bookings Thursday 24th March, 2022, 9AM AEDT (8am QLD).

CORAL 6205Q 16/6/2022 BNE BNE 3 Australia Getaway
CORAL 6206Q 19/6/2022 BNE BNE 4 Australia Getaway
CORAL 6207Q 23/6/2022 BNE BNE 3 Australia Getaway
CORAL 6208Q 26/6/2022 BNE BNE 7 Queensland
CORAL 6209Q 3/7/2022 BNE BNE 7 Queensland
CORAL 6210Q 10/7/2022 BNE BNE 12 Queensland and New South Wales
CORAL 6211P 22/7/2022 BNE BNE 7 Queensland
CORAL 6212N 29/7/2022 BNE BNE 7 Queensland

CORAL 6212P 5/8/2022 BNE BNE 7 New South Wales Coast
CORAL 6213N 12/8/2022 BNE BNE 7 Queensland

CORAL 6213Q 19/8/2022 BNE SYD 3 Australia Getaway
CORAL 6214Q 22/8/2022 SYD SYD 12 Queensland and the Conflict Islands

Edited by SinbadThePorter

1 hour ago, Bugalugsnz said:

Fantastic!  Thank you so much. That's exactly what I was hoping to find.😊😊😊

• Like 2

I've just discussed my booking requests with my cruise planner. We've chosen the 7 night Queensland cruise 26th July from Brisbane and the 12 night Queensland/Conflict Islands 22nd August cruise from Sydney. ☺️☺️☺️

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I've just discussed my booking requests with my cruise planner. We've chosen the 7 night Queensland cruise 26th July from Brisbane and the 12 night Queensland/Conflict Islands 22nd August cruise from Sydney. ☺️☺️☺️

I can see you smiling from here.

Doesn't it feel great to be able to plan a cruise again that you know is actually going to go? 😄

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

With these new cruises is there any prices yet

1 hour ago, ekka49 said:

We will be booking one as soon as we can through our TA

The bookings don't open until 9am AEST next Thursday, 24th March. 

Since they aren't have the usual Elite early booking day I predict it will be chaos. Last time they did this, when they hoped to have Sapphire cruising here in 2020, the Princess website and phone system were totally overwhelmed.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The bookings don't open until 9am AEST next Thursday, 24th March. 

Since they aren't have the usual Elite early booking day I predict it will be chaos. Last time they did this, when they hoped to have Sapphire cruising here in 2020, the Princess website and phone system were totally overwhelmed.

Had a look at the 28 day round Oz from Brisbane…$7000 odd for a window!!!  The rest fully sold out!    

I remember doing RCL right round Oz for under $3000.   Our friends booked a few weeks before we set off..,they got it for under $2000.   How times have changed!🥶

but welcome back Cruises!

eileen

13 minutes ago, Cruisers47 said:

Had a look at the 28 day round Oz from Brisbane…$7000 odd for a window!!!  The rest fully sold out!    

I remember doing RCL right round Oz for under $3000.   Our friends booked a few weeks before we set off..,they got it for under $2000.   How times have changed!🥶

but welcome back Cruises!

eileen

The Round Australia cruises are always expensive. We have one booked for Oct 23, third or fourth attempt to do it, and it's one of the most expensive cruises we've booked. But it's one cruise we've been wanting to go one for several years so it's worth it to us. At least the Princess Plus fare saves us quite a bit on drinks and internet costs.

If Princess allow the big TA's to book up cabins via a register of interest, before general release to the public, as they are doing now, then the cruises will be sold out before those who do not use a big TA can get to book a cruise.

If you are listening Princess you are not looking after your Captains Circle Elite pax too well, why not do a release date to Elites 24 hrs before general release as you do for Worldies etc.

That is my view on the matter anyway.  What say ye?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NSWP said:

If Princess allow the big TA's to book up cabins via a register of interest, before general release to the public, as they are doing now, then the cruises will be sold out before those who do not use a big TA can get to book a cruise.

If you are listening Princess you are not looking after your Captains Circle Elite pax too well, why not do a release date to Elites 24 hrs before general release as you do for Worldies etc.

That is my view on the matter anyway.  What say ye?

Hi Les I agree they should give elites 24 hours to book cruises before the general public but if you have a holiday planner you can contact them and they can pre book you

Will be interesting to see what they charge for solos when the prices are released

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, rkmw said:

Hi Les I agree they should give elites 24 hours to book cruises before the general public but if you have a holiday planner you can contact them and they can pre book you

Will be interesting to see what they charge for solos when the prices are released

G'day Bob....For solos it will be double the twin share price, for sure. I don't fancy paying $500 per diem.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, rkmw said:

Normally they do give Elites the 24 hour booking advantage but for some odd reason they aren't doing it this time. They did that a couple of years ago when they released some Sapphire bookings and it was chaos.

At times like these using a Princess planner is the way to go, plus you sometimes get slightly cheaper fares. I booked an NZ cruise yesterday that has ended up costing $330pp cheaper than expected. $130 of that is a $10 per day discount on the Plus package for Captain's Circle members which was a pleasant surprise. So maybe the extra $200 is a discount for booking through the planner.

I'm very curious to see whether my planner can get me the cabins I want on the two new Coral cruises we're booking.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

7 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Normally they do give Elites the 24 hour booking advantage but for some odd reason they aren't doing it this time. They did that a couple of years ago when they released some Sapphire bookings and it was chaos.

At times like these using a Princess planner is the way to go, plus you sometimes get slightly cheaper fares. I booked an NZ cruise yesterday that has ended up costing $330pp cheaper than expected. $130 of that is a $10 per day discount on the Plus package for Captain's Circle members which was a pleasant surprise. So maybe the extra $200 is a discount for booking through the planner.

I'm very curious to see whether my planner can get me the cabins I want on the two new Coral cruises we're booking.

Thanks Julie, but the point I make is that we Elites were loyal to Princess but are they really doing their best in return, re no early bookings?  Like many on here I have done about 20 cruises on Princess, knocking up 400 odd days, surely we should get some consideration.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, NSWP said:

G'day Bob....For solos it will be double the twin share price, for sure. I don't fancy paying $500 per diem.

The fares are very reasonable. A balcony cabin on one of the 7 night cruises is from $1119 ($160 per day) Saver fare or $1399 ($200 per day) Plus fare.

The 12 night one out of Sydney in August is $1919 ($160) Saver or $2399 ($200) Plus.

Those fares are well down on other Princess cruises we have booked in the past two years.

3 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Thanks Julie, but the point I make is that we Elites were loyal to Princess but are they really doing their best in return, re no early bookings?  Like many on here I have done about 20 cruises on Princess, knocking up 400 odd days, surely we should get some consideration.

I know, it's seriously annoying. My planner didn't know why they decided to do that. It makes it harder for her too.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I've found this buried on the Princess website but still not much detail and no indication of fares as yet.

"Highlights of the new winter program include:

Six short getaway cruises from Brisbane and Sydney – perfect seacations for those with busy schedules.

Five 7-day Queensland roundtrip cruises from Brisbane, sailing to Cairns, Port Douglas, and Airlie Beach (for the Whitsundays).

A new 7-day New South Wales Coast roundtrip from Brisbane, with a maiden call to Eden (Sapphire Coast), Sydney, and Newcastle.

A new 12-day Queensland and New South Wales voyage, sailing roundtrip from Brisbane.

A new 12-day Queensland and the Conflict Islands voyage, roundtrip Sydney or Brisbane, crossing the Coral Sea to visit the stunning and remote Conflict Islands in Papua New Guinea."

The full article can be read here: https://www.princess.com/news/news_releases/2022/03/princess-cruises-announces-new-fleet-deployment-plans-through-april-2023.html

I read that these cruises go on sale on March 24th

• Like 2