Return to Liberty… LIVE B2B 3/25/22

MeganGC1983

3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983....Fashion show is hysterical!

So glad I am way past that point in my life here on earth!

Man he shows up and shows out. Can’t hate on him for anything. He’s out here doing all the thing and I’m pretty sure, sweating his butt off for fashion. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

This is where retired Floridians have a huge advantage.  We sometimes add a pre-cruise hotel in Cocoa Beach to a four-night cruise to add to the fun, but usually a three hour drive to the port is well worth it for a short cruise.  Then we go to the welcome show the first night and can hardly believe our ears when we hear where people have come from for those four nights.

We're not retired but we live under 2 miles from the port - so we're getting in as many cruises as we can.  We took a long 10 years off from cruising, gotta make up for lost time.

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So we got off the ship this morning, walked around. Never been to the left of the port ever. 

6E15D812-4F16-4062-916C-D82D767A869C.jpeg

IMG_8312.MOV 19.22 MB · 0 downloads

66E63277-BAC6-4040-AE34-E1273B6EE8E9.jpeg

E5F0910D-0C57-40A7-BADA-6AD0A76BEF3F.jpeg

Last week we went to the left and walked all the way to the Green Parrot.  It looks so close on the map.  LOL

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Saw a bunch of stuff. Got asked to buy stuff. I did get a beer. Cruise Director Dustin said to not walk north of Shirley St. took a picture and went on. 🤷🏼‍♀️😆 After not getting shot in Oklahoma, I mean, I feeling lucky. 

Wait, wasn't the ship docked north of Shirley Street??  Maybe my map is upside down, I'm so confused.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

We're not retired but we live under 2 miles from the port - so we're getting in as many cruises as we can.  We took a long 10 years off from cruising, gotta make up for lost time.

Last week we went to the left and walked all the way to the Green Parrot.  It looks so close on the map.  LOL

Wait, wasn't the ship docked north of Shirley Street??  Maybe my map is upside down, I'm so confused.  

I’m not sure. I just know what Dustin said and when we got there I expected roving gangs and fires. I saw nothing. 😆

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m not sure. I just know what Dustin said and when we got there I expected roving gangs and fires. I saw nothing. 😆

We were there in October.  We walked a few streets off the main drag, I saw a few shady guys and said to my husband "let's go now". I was raised by a cop and when I get a "feeling" I trust it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1