Ordering from any Apex Dining Room

Peteymil

If we are in one of the 4 complimentary Apex dining rooms, can you order a dish from another one of the restaurants. For instance, if I am in the Cosmopolitan restaurant and want to order an entree that they are serving in Tuscan that night, am I allowed to do so?

The menus in all 4 of the MDR are identical except for a couple specialty items unique to each dining room (that are the same every evening).    While I have not done it I'm sure you could order one from the other dining rooms as they all share the same kitchen.     At least give it a try.

• Like 1

Also not done it, but previous posts have said Yes you can order the specials from the one of the other MDRs. We used early dining in the Cypress and then asked for the other 3 different nights. Used the Maitre de and all worked just fine. It was kind of fun to try the different MDRs. Each one has a different venue and enjoyed them.  

Love the E-Class 4 MDRs. Smaller, quieter and much handier. 

Saw someone post that you could also order MDR menu items even when you were dining at the Aqua class dining room, BLU, and the Suite/Retreat Luminae. But again, not directly knowledgeable on that, just what was posted by others. 

den

1 minute ago, Bellfree Bat said:

It was our experience that you could. Ask your waiter if they would be able to. Read the room. If super busy, I would not ask for anything special.

Understand not wanting to put the staff out or interfere with standard serving, but the MDRs all use the same monster kitchen and I don’t think asking for this would be an issue. 

The whole dining experience has changed with so many diners coming in at different times instead of the classic 2 dining times, ordering special items or ordering ‘out of order’ such as asking for a soup after entrees and so on doesn’t cause the issues it use to. 

During our kitchen tour I asked about such things and the head chef explained that there is so much variety in what they handled and how, that ordering ‘out of order’ or special ‘stuff’ wasn’t an issue.

Den