Are they still doing re-testing at the pier for Hawaii or Panama Canal?

Mary Ann 2

In the FAQ's, I don't see the one that used to say cruises of 15 days or more will be retested at the pier (and during the trip).  Maybe I just missed it, but looked at many trying to find it.  My Cruise Summary still says that we will be retested at the pier, but I know the last change took some time until the Cruise Summary was updated. I saw something about changes to this policy on FB this week on current cruises.  Anyone hear about changes?

I just looked again and our Travel Summary no longer says we will have additional testing at the pier. I am fine with testing onboard during the cruise, but testing everyone at the port seemed like a logistical nightmare that I'd rather not be in the center of.  I'm happy if it's truly gone!!🎊

On 3/23/2022 at 9:01 PM, Mary Ann 2 said:

Is there anyone currently on a Hawaii or Panama Canal cruise that can tell us if they were tested mid-cruise? Or if you left in the last 2 days if you were tested at the port?

I am currently on the Grand Hawaii cruise from 3/10 to 3/25. We disembark tomorrow and were never tested again after we provided our negative test at embarkation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, CACruiser1973 said:

I am currently on the Grand Hawaii cruise from 3/10 to 3/25. We disembark tomorrow and were never tested again after we provided our negative test at embarkation. 

Thank you so much for taking time out of your vacation to provide this valuable real time information. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mary Ann 2 said:

I just looked again and our Travel Summary no longer says we will have additional testing at the pier. I am fine with testing onboard during the cruise, but testing everyone at the port seemed like a logistical nightmare that I'd rather not be in the center of.  I'm happy if it's truly gone!!🎊

What cruise? Destination, departure date, ship?

Thanks in advance. 

On 3/23/2022 at 2:28 PM, flahagan said:

I'm wondering the same thing for my transatlantic out of Ft. Lauderdale in 2 weeks.  Will they re-test at the pier?  Can't find this information anywhere.

Still shows 2 day prior and again at the pier on the travel summary for the April 9th TA.