What to do for free at COCO Cay?

18 hours ago, garywatson said:

If you actually walk along the shore, i.e. in the sand, I bet it would take more than an hour to cover the areas you are allowed in.  It's plenty big for a day trip.  Been there ten times and am still finding new things to do - so much so that I probably wouldn't take a RCI trip unless it stopped at CocoCay.  For a little while they were doing cruises that went to CocoCay twice and those were the best, and would be even better if they had an official excursion over to Atlantis instead of the downmarket stuff on Nassau proper.

thanks for your feedback.  Do you like CocoCay over Labadee?

On 3/25/2022 at 11:29 AM, bonsai3s said:

AF-1...just wanted to let you know...

We took Southwest Airlines from Las Vegas to Houston Hobby last October...cruising out of Galveston.

My wife excitedly grabbed and shook me and asked "Guess who's sitting in the seat in front of you?"

Playing along, I said "Who?".  She said "Pete Rose!".  I almost fell off my seat.  No, I didn't get a picture...no I didn't get an autograph...but it was one heck of a start for our cruise. (Loved watching Joe Morgan and Johnny Bench)

We flew out of Honolulu one time the day after the Pro Bowl.  We were in First.

In front of us was Larry Csonka and the first Mrs. Bradsahw.  Over half the rest of First were football players or coaches.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SRF said:

We flew out of Honolulu one time the day after the Pro Bowl.  We were in First.

In front of us was Larry Csonka and the first Mrs. Bradsahw.  Over half the rest of First were football players or coaches.

I was flying home out of Las Vegas and was in first class.  I had a Cincinnati Reds iphone cover.  I was not paying attention when I sat down; the guy sitting next to me says" I see by your iphone you must be a Reds fan".  I said why yes I am.  The man says glad to hear that.  I'm Pete Rose.  We chatted all the way back to Cincy.  His son was the manager of the minor league team in Florence, Kentucky and he was going to watch the game.  Very cool.   I don't think there will ever be a team like the Big Red Machine 75/76

Edited by AF-1
  • Thanks 1