Transportation to Beach Club

mykidsrock76

Taking a girls trip in May with my daughter (19) and thinking about a beach day at Nachi. We like the laid back atmosphere and just want to relax. My main concern is the cab ride to the beach club. I’ve always had my husband with me other times and I’m a little nervous about taking a cab with just my daughter. Has anyone had any safety issues while taking a cab in Cozumel? Any suggestions to calm a nervous mother? 

Thanks! 

Never had an issue with taxis on Cozumel - something I cannot say for the crooked cabs in Philly! 🤬

I think you will be fine travelling with just your daughter, but if you want post on your roll call to see if you can share the cab ride to Nachi with another couple - you will feel safer and save a few bucks.

• Like 2

Also, there's a captain at each taxi stand at port and if you don't feel comfortable with either the condition of the taxi or the driver understanding you, you simply exit the taxi and have the captain get you another.   Same on return, if you aren't comfortable with the driver picking you up, don't enter and just get another taxi.

• Like 1