Harmony Of The Seas

25 minutes ago, george35 said:

Has anyone been on the Harmony lately?? Have not read anything about the ship or whats going on during a cruise. We will be going on her in a few months & was wondering WHATS UP????

george35

I am on Harmony right now, and will be on for the following week as well.

What do you want to know?

m

I presume you reserve a Suite level ship cabana through the Suite Concierge?  How available are they & how strict are they about letting other people in our group into the cabana if they are not in a suite?

5 minutes ago, grapevine said:

I presume you reserve a Suite level ship cabana through the Suite Concierge?  How available are they & how strict are they about letting other people in our group into the cabana if they are not in a suite?

Do u mean on the ship on the suite deck or on a RCI island?

3 minutes ago, topnole said:

First come first serve. 

Does anyone care who sits in the cabana as long as 1-2 people are in an eligible suite?  Probably won't let you use your non suite sea pass card at the suite sun deck bar?

Edited by grapevine

1 minute ago, grapevine said:

Suite Sun Deck

First come first serve.  None suite guests are not permitted.  Your experience sneaking folks in may vary depending on the time, day, how crowded it is, etc.   If it is empty I doubt anyone would care.  If everyone in a suite is trying to bring others, it would be swamped.  I’ve been when it is both busy and dead.  I wouldn’t bring others if it is even close to busy.  

Fyi.  There is a hot tub on the bar side.  I love that feature.  Hot tub and bar right next to each bar other.  

• Like 1

Just now, topnole said:

First come first serve.  None suite guests are not permitted.  Your experience sneaking folks in may vary depending on the time, day, how crowded it is, etc.   If it is empty I doubt anyone would care.  If everyone in a suite is trying to bring others, it would be swamped.  I’ve been when it is both busy and dead.  I wouldn’t bring others if it is even close to busy.  

Fyi.  There is a hot tub on the bar side.  I love that feature.  Hot tub and bar right next to each bar other.  

We were thinking just on port days.  Thanks topnole!

2 minutes ago, grapevine said:

Does anyone care who sits in the cabana as long as 1-2 people are in an eligible suite?  Probably won't let you use your non suite sea pass card at the suite sun deck bar?

Maybe.  Id imagine someone might notice or would complain if things get busy.  Who knows.  

The cabanas are hard to get sometimes. One cruise the were all hogged by the time we got there every day.  Most sat empty with towels and personal items 95% of the day.  They aren’t the best spot IMO.  

33 minutes ago, grapevine said:

How big is your "group."?

43 minutes ago, grapevine said:

Non suite guests, except Pinnacle, are not allowed up there. Seriously, Don't embarrass yourself by trying to sneak friends in.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Is Movie Marathon something new

20220326_171433.thumb.jpg.faea568bd25de6e1e46da6e14db6d431.jpg

Yes, They will be shown on the Pool Deck Movie Screen and the speakers will be faced toward the Coco Cay Island and the sound will be turned up just before it hits the sonic boom level so you don't miss any of the movies while ashore. 🙂 

Just a way of showing our customers how much we enjoy  having you all back onboard and can't wait for you all to come back and sail again with us real soon !! 🙂

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, jamon said:

Do Pinnacles have to sign up for the shows in the main show lounge or just show their pinnacle card at the entrance like before?

From what we've been told, just need reservations for Comedy. Same applies to full suites

one more question....now that Pinnacles are allowed back into suite lounge, are the benefits the same as before??? by that I mean there was always free wine, beer and water from 11 to 11, for anyone that had access to suite lounge. If you wanted a hard liquor drink you had to pay for it unless you had a drink package or it was during  the evening 5pm to 8pm happy hour...

16 minutes ago, jamon said:

one more question....now that Pinnacles are allowed back into suite lounge, are the benefits the same as before??? by that I mean there was always free wine, beer and water from 11 to 11, for anyone that had access to suite lounge. If you wanted a hard liquor drink you had to pay for it unless you had a drink package or it was during  the evening 5pm to 8pm happy hour...

I do not believe so. There may be an occasional drink slip by, but don't count on it

So,i f not that would be another benefit taken away that Pinnacles had before covid.  Also, there use to be a suite, pinnacle get together during the week, has that been stopped or is it only for suites now???

2 hours ago, topnole said:

So, there's a bar on the suite sun deck? I thought that was an additional feature that they put on the wonder.

2 minutes ago, Hutcha said:

So, there's a bar on the suite sun deck? I thought that was an additional feature that they put on the wonder.

There is a bar on all of the oasis class suite sun decks as far as I recall.  Maybe I’m mixing them up, but 99.99% sure they all have a bar.   Harmony was the first with the hot tub on that side too.  

Edited by topnole
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hutcha said:

As an FYI.  The hours at that bar are more limited because it is just obviously a much smaller crowd.  So the bar opens later and closes earlier than the main pool bars.