Adult Comedy Shows

I see in the recent compasses for the Oasis that they have an adult comedy show almost every night with the same comedians.  My question is, does anyone know if it is the same show each night or is each night a different adult comedy show?  Worth booking more than once?  TIA

18 minutes ago, masspector said:

I see in the recent compasses for the Oasis that they have an adult comedy show almost every night with the same comedians.  My question is, does anyone know if it is the same show each night or is each night a different adult comedy show?  Worth booking more than once?  TIA

It is the same show each night (with variation based on how the comedians bounce off the audience members).  I do not think that the app will let you book it more than once.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, poocher said:

On Harmony, there was one show in the Attic and a longer, different show with the same comedians on the last night in the Royal Theatre.

That show was was the PG versions, which can be better than the adult version.

Yeah I would not call the show in the Attic PG. And we found the longer show on the last night hysterical. A little uncomfortable sitting next to my 31 year old son but….  Also the ASL interpreters were really funny too.

Edited by poocher

You can go a second time as a walk up as space allows after those with reservations have been checked in. But as it is a dedicated performance not offered in the main theater, it is a small venue with limited seating.  And it is typically designated as an adult show.

Edited by leaveitallbehind