AI Drinks?

zebra36

It has been a while since last Celebrity cruise and would like to see a list, if one is available, of beverages offered since the AI limit of $9 is a  rather low price point. I suppose I would pay the difference for higher cost beverages and just wondering if upgrading would be worth the extra cost as I probably would not drink more than 4-5 beverages per day

Thanks

Edited by zebra36

4 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

It has been a while since last Celebrity cruise and would like to see a list, if one is available, of beverages offered since the AI limit of $9 is a  rather low price point. I suppose I would pay the difference for higher cost beverages and just wondering if upgrading would be worth the extra cost as I probably would not drink more than 4-5 beverages per day

Thanks

Just Google, Celebrity Always Included drink packages, you'll see all of the options

The upgrade to premium is $12/day.  We find it worth it for the higher price point of drinks and more included brands.  

You can start with the classic and if it doesn’t meet your needs, upgrade at any bar for the remaining length of your cruise.

I think it also be worth figuring out how many drinks you might have a day and the cost for the drink you want (difference in package limit and the drink) and see if it makes sense.  

I've also heard of some on a port intensive cruise wait until 1/2 way point to upgrade.