Radiance balconies

1 hour ago, loungelady55 said:

Cruise deck plans do not state obstructed

image.png.3465e8d22d11f0d40b5bdb850355826c.png

I know. I'm refering to the view straight down to the water. There's a wide white overhang just below deck 10 that looks like it would be an issue.

51 minutes ago, Ladysilver said:

I know. I'm refering to the view straight down to the water. There's a wide white overhang just below deck 10 that looks like it would be an issue.

True, I like my Sun exposure and overhang limits it here. Then dont care for the odd angles where you can look into dozens of Balcony's as they all look at you. Though this one isnt bad as the 2 HC Balcony Cabins or similar others. Also don't like Tan Lines and I'm Shy. Fortunate dont need HC Cabin so it's Corner/Afts for me

Edited by ONECRUISER

No, there are no deck extensions below deck 10 or anything to obstruct your downward view on those stateroom's balconies.

The top of deck six extends out somewhat over the lifeboats that are located below it.  It is most noticeable on deck 7 balconies when looking literally straight down, but is relatively minor as the majority of that view is open to sea views. 

This will be hardly noticeable on deck 10 with a virtually clear view straight down. That is why none of the balconies are considered obstructed (other than a very few due primarily to window washing structures). 

What you will notice is that deck 11 extends over your balcony (as shown in the posted pictures), but that also does not obstruct any view.  In fact it adds a very nice degree of privacy from the public deck above.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

26 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

True, I like my Sun exposure and overhang limits it here. Then dont care for the odd angles where you can look into dozens of Balcony's as they all look at you. Though this one isnt bad as the 2 HC Balcony Cabins or similar others. Also don't like Tan Lines and I'm Shy. Fortunate dont need HC Cabin so it's Corner/Afts for me

What corner aft deck do you like best on Radiance...........I noticed the one you got for PC was on deck 7

46 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

What corner aft deck do you like best on Radiance...........I noticed the one you got for PC was on deck 7

90% time I get 9256, but will take 8168 or even 7172 when booking my usual B4B's so dont have change Cabins, thats one I will Book. Done the Corner Suites but most time save enough on 3 Cruises in Balcony to pay for a 4th leg. Like the Sun, Privacy, Quiet and lack smoke smell these Cabins provide with only one Cabin max able see on my Balcony. Now my Daughter with her Husband like deeper middle Afts, Sun and Shade

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1