Dinner dress code

coopster

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I always chuckle when I seen their wording of Jeans.   It's ok to wear Bib Overalls (and I've seen them worn)  but officially it would not be acceptable to wear $200 designer jeans with strategic holes cut in them.   

My guess it would be impossible to word a dress policy to that would cover every fashion options but i believe their current policy give a good idea of what is acceptable and what isn't.   Some just like to push the boundaries.

One of the problems is Celebrity never defined what designer jeans are, aren’t they all designed.

Funny topic, three years ago, on the Constellation, we were on the elevator heading to dinner, when another group started talking about how one of the guys had on shorts, and if it would be allowed in the main dining room.  I told the guy that he was fine, the shorts were pressed and he had nice legs, jokingly, of course.  Two hours later, we are walking out of dinner, and that same guy starts yelling at me that he wasn't allowed in the dining room and had to go put on pants.  I literally ran out of the dining room and hid in the martini bar for awhile, good times.

11 hours ago, LGW59 said:

I typically wear khakis, nice jeans and I do wear shorts, dressy shorts, all with a polo or button down collar shirt, never been asked to not enter because of.  

On Millennium passengers were allowed in DR first and last nights with shorts. They were told long pants all other nights.