Mariners share holders do you vote?

Lazy Lakes

Vote my CCL shares?  Absolutely!  A few years after my retirement, the Annual Meeting of two of the Companies in which I had investments occurred within days of each other.  I was able to attend both along with a HAL cruise and a pleasant visit with my Florida citizen friend.  

The CCL meeting was held at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables.  After registering for the meeting, I was directed to a meeting room where a very nice Continental Breakfast was available.  Interesting to visit with other individual shareholders and was surprised that a member of the Board of Directors came to our table to welcome us to the meeting and have a brief chat.  After the Meeting was over, some of the Officers of CCL were available for personal chats.  That included Stein Kruse and Micky Arison.  Being able to speak with them one-on-one was an opportunity that I won't forget.  And, both were very gracious to this shareholder of the number of shares that they would not have known.  

• Thanks 1