Any April POA cruisers seeing anything unusual on their reservations?

ChiefMateJRK

I mentioned this in another (somewhat related) thread, but it would likely be missed by most.  Two days ago, all four April sailings of the Pride of America suddenly showed sold out for all cabin classes (none were sold out a day or two earlier).  They have now all disappeared from NCL's website completely.  At times in the past, such weirdness has been an indicator of sailings about to be cancelled, and that was my initial assumption.  We are now 9 days out from her first sailing on April 9, and I haven't seen a single report of it being cancelled.  Also, I was on the phone with NCL for an unrelated matter yesterday and asked the reservations agent if they were being cancelled.  He seemed quite confident that they were sailing as planned.  I am really hoping she sails as scheduled, because we plan to sail on her in May.  Is anybody seeing the dreaded "default itinerary" or similar silliness on their trip summary on NCL's website?  Thanks.

Im booked on April 16, finished my check in  and just received my e docs so I think were good to go. We did get an email about limited numbers for the first few cruises and some restaurants not opening so I think they just took them down to limit numbers.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TT81 said:

Im booked on April 16, finished my check in  and just received my e docs so I think were good to go. We did get an email about limited numbers for the first few cruises and some restaurants not opening so I think they just took them down to limit numbers.

Fantastic!  That is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear. 

Looking forward to reading about your cruises!  We booked for this December, but I'm hesitating to book any extras until the Hawaiian cruises are up and running.  We've done this one twice, and it's great, one of our favorites!  Have so much fun - 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lgdesign said:

Fingers crossed for all of you... I don't sail til next January but following your experiences and very sympathetic with your concerns.

Me too, but we do not sail POA until next March.   

• Like 1

I wish I knew what website that was.  The May sailings went "sold out" on NCL's website yesterday.  I called today and the reservations agent (not a PCC) confirmed it, so I subsequently cancelled our air/hotel and made other plans (we are now booked for an Oct POA).  I'm suspecting that nobody will know exactly what is happening until they are actually on the ship.

I am on the April 9th sailing, also doing the 3 night pre trip... Leaving tomorrow.  No word of it not happening.  

Got an Email stating that far fewer guests my trip.  Thus La Cucina and the Moderno restaurants will be out of service.  Perhaps another too.  

On 4/2/2022 at 5:30 PM, BermudaBound2014 said:

They are selling April again….

09AF70B8-9C45-4844-BD92-0AADDD9C6B71.jpeg

I wonder if those were pre booked by travel agency.   NCL's allotment may be full...  Any way, I am booked for the 11 day Oahu explorer package, leaving tomorrow morning. Cruise portion April 9th. Nothing out of ordinary for me so far. 

• Like 1

Dear Fellow Cruisers:

We are booked for the May 25, 11 day cruise tour.  It is our first time on NCL.  I would be very appreciative of any of your comments and observations.  We are concerned about the pre boarding  covid test supposedly at Norwegian's expense.  Have a safe flight and a good cruise.

Joel Barry