Is cruising around Aussie classified as International OR Domestic???

12 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

I was told if you have a motorcycle licence you would be covered for a scooter accident. Is that not true? 

Yes. I believe Bali law requires a rider to have an international drivers licence. Without doing a little research, I have a feeling that riding in  Bali is an exclusion in some travel policies. It needs careful checking of policy "fine print".

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lorri111 said:

I have to say I have problems with accents on the phone and frankly, I don't trust anything told me verbally - if possible I get the other party to put it in writing.

I don't have problem with trust, but I'd like them to have the ability to try to explain in layman language the official jargon. And yes it would help if their English is not too deformed. That's what booklet can't do. 

6 minutes ago, Mickmmm said:

I don't have problem with trust, but I'd like them to have the ability to try to explain in layman language the official jargon. And yes it would help if their English is not too deformed. That's what booklet can't do. 

I have had too many instances of being quoted completely different answers depending on who I talk to, at Princess and basically everywhere else. I have a background in Consumer Protection and really like to have something in writing that I can refer to if the situation does go pear shaped. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lorri111 said:

I have had too many instances of being quoted completely different answers depending on who I talk to, at Princess and basically everywhere else. I have a background in Consumer Protection and really like to have something in writing that I can refer to if the situation does go pear shaped. 

Back in another life, I dealt with lawyers a lot. Rule of thumb 'if it ain't in writing, it don't exist'

41 minutes ago, ceeceeDee said:

Back in another life, I dealt with lawyers a lot. Rule of thumb 'if it ain't in writing, it don't exist'

Ain't that the truth!

Edited by lorri111
  • Like 1