Looks like 5%+15% is no longer available?

Chrisfromco

Looks like changes were made today... The only Voyagers Club discount icon I can find shows "5% discount" and the Healthcare Heroes icon now shows "up to 10% discount". Any chance the 5%+15% will return or was this just a Covid era discount? Thanks for any input!! 

9 minutes ago, Chrisfromco said:

Looks like changes were made today... The only Voyagers Club discount icon I can find shows "5% discount" and the Healthcare Heroes icon now shows "up to 10% discount". Any chance the 5%+15% will return or was this just a Covid era discount? Thanks for any input!! 

It was yesterday at least...I couldn't find it then. But I think it is just the crackerjack MSC IT dept. I did a Google search for it and found a link and that worked fine.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/msc-club-pax-type-515

However, today when I look it says "through March 31st"...no sailing listed. The 10% link still works tho...

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/msc-club-pax-type-510

• Thanks 2

I am guessing that for Caribbean, they will be few and far between going forward.
I did see some  for December, January etc. Only 1 for October 28.

With fuel prices surging, cruise companies might be looking to offer less discounts and adding a  possible fuel surcharge.

Edited by phissy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, phissy said:

I am guessing that for Caribbean, they will be few and far between going forward.

With fuel prices surging, cruise companies might be looking to offer less discounts and adding a  possible fuel surcharge.

Cruise lines usually factor in possible fuel price increases in their forward planning of at least Twelve months in advance, so there shouldn't be any surcharges during the summer at least.

11 hours ago, phissy said:

I agree. I remember having a fuel surcharge added on a booking back in the day when gas prices skyrocketed. I don’t see how they won’t have to do this. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mickey89 said:

Depends which website you use.  The UK website definitely still offering 5%+15% cruises. Just checked.

I was excited for a little bit, jump to the uk site click the 5+15 etc... then found out, it's the same price as no discount. Also the price is slightly higher than US site with the fee AND grats included etc. 

Also FYI on MSC book (US booking), some sailing still shows 5+15% available, but the final price did not reflect any discount at all. 

edit: to clarify, you still get regular 5% voyager discount, just not 5+15% even though it show 5+15 available.

there maybe only 8 cruises left avilable for 5+15 including 4/16 seashore out of MIA. 

Edited by Fly2where
  • Thanks 2