Rotterdam v. N. Statendam SB wrap balcony rooms....

Mosaic

Are the SB Neptune rooms on the stern of the ship identical in size??? So, yes I know they are the same class of ship.  I have been in the exact same cabin (7187) on the N. Statendam.  It was very large inside and we liked it better than an SA.  The room was larger than an SA. So, will the same cabin number on the Rotterdam be the same size?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

Are the SB Neptune rooms on the stern of the ship identical in size??? So, yes I know they are the same class of ship.  I have been in the exact same cabin (7187) on the N. Statendam.  It was very large inside and we liked it better than an SA.  The room was larger than an SA. So, will the same cabin number on the Rotterdam be the same size?

Thanks

We have stayed in aft wraps on both ships and from what I can remember they are identical. 

We will be in 6210 on the Rotterdam next week.  The last time we were on a aft wrap around Neptune was on Noordam.  The pics I have seen of the Rotterdam Neptune suites look similar to our memories of the Noordam.  We loved the balcony in Alaska.