Last minute questions - Symphony 23rd April 2022

Hi all, 

I've been researching online and I've got most of the reassurance I wanted but two lingering points:

-Can glasses be worn on the waterslides on the ship?  What about on those at Perfect Day?

-I can't book the couple of shows I'm hoping to see - I'm getting this.  Isn't this strange?  We're less than three weeks out.  I know I can't book my dining package choices, but from everything I read, 90 days out for the shows, right?

image.png.6c3f94f1fe5c35533ef830ffca32f6fb.png

@HabsFan23, since the restart, all shows that require reservations cannot be booked until you're onboard.  As soon as you get on the ship, the app will update with the days and times and you can book them via the app.  Or, as soon as you get on board, head to the 'box office'  (a crew member should know where it is for your sailing) and they can help you book.  As I mentioned, you won't see all the main shows in the app, or if you do, you can't count on those being accurate.  You will need to wait until you connect to the wifi after boarding.  Popular days and times will book up quickly, just like the specialty dining--so you'll be busy on boarding day.  You were probably reading about booking shows on threads that were prior to Covid, and yes, it used to be about 90 days out. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 11:53 PM, rockmom said:

@HabsFan23, since the restart, all shows that require reservations cannot be booked until you're onboard.  As soon as you get on the ship, the app will update with the days and times and you can book them via the app.  Or, as soon as you get on board, head to the 'box office'  (a crew member should know where it is for your sailing) and they can help you book.  As I mentioned, you won't see all the main shows in the app, or if you do, you can't count on those being accurate.  You will need to wait until you connect to the wifi after boarding.  Popular days and times will book up quickly, just like the specialty dining--so you'll be busy on boarding day.  You were probably reading about booking shows on threads that were prior to Covid, and yes, it used to be about 90 days out. 

Not a fan of this policy.  1. The people that have late boarding times may miss out on some of the popular shows.  2.  When I board the ship the last thing I want to do is pull out the daily schedule and fit in the shows.  JMO. 😉

Allowing glasses on slides can be hit or miss whether on a ship or at PDCC.  We have been told both yes and no, but we have not gotten a no since we started using a cord on our glasses that can be tightened.  YMMV