Recent Double Points Offer?

jelayne

We received a email, I believe from the Captains Club, with a offer of double Captains Club point for some sailings.  I believe the booking had to be made by 4/30 sail by 12/22 and use a FCC.

Does anyone have the email or booked with this offer.  Thinking about a last minute booking but can’t find the email.

Thanks

Is this the one you mean?

I am BEYOND thrilled to announce the return of Celebrate with the CEO in 2022! I will be sailing on Celebrity Beyond for her 10-night Greek Islands and Malta cruise on September 5, 2022. And this year we are going BIG. Captain Kate McCue, the first and still only American female captain of a cruise ship, will be at the helm and will join me at special events and excursions throughout the sailing. And what better way to see Greece than with one of our very own Greek Captains? Captain Dimitrios Kaftetzis will also be joining us to curate and host some amazing tours in his home country.

To say I am excited would be an understatement. I have been trying to go to Greece for almost 3 years now. I had planned to visit Greece with my husband, Andre, on Celebrity Edge for our 30th wedding anniversary in 2020. We rescheduled for Celebrity Apex last September only to have to cancel due to Andre needing a medical procedure. But as the old saying goes, third time’s the charm!

I hope you will join me in getting back to traveling the world. I know many of you, like me, have had to cancel plans more than once over the last two years. It feels so good to be able to celebrate again. And if you can’t join me on September 5th, I encourage you to check out the many other sailings we have to Europe this summer . We have Edge, Solstice and Millennium series ships traveling all over Europe from Greece and Malta to Italy, Spain, France and so much more. And since I can’t be on every sailing, I am thrilled to offer you 2x Captain’s Club points on any other European sailing in 2022 when you book by April 30, 2022 as my gift to you.*

On behalf of myself, Captain Kate, Captain Dimitrios and the entire Celebrity Cruises team, thank you so much for your ongoing loyalty and support and we hope to see you on board in Europe this summer.
Best,

1 minute ago, MamaFej said:

It was in the Captain's Club email on the 31st of March.

Image.png

I am not, unfortunately, doing Europe this year on a cruise, but am doing a B3B Panama Canal, Southern Caribbean, got what we felt were some really good prices for each leg of the total 31 days.  Yes costs have increased, but just honestly felt that for two of us in upper suites we did get a good deal.  

14 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Thanks friend!  I thought I saw one for Caribbean sailing  trying to entice using FCCs.  Maybe I was dreaming.

They ran a couple double point specials back in the fall for Caribbean cruises.  All the promos seem to run together, we get so many emails!

I think the last one for double points was the Black Friday sale.  We happened to be on Summit then and booked onboard, and the consultant told us we had to choose double points or the extra OBC, and we took the OBC.  Apparently he was wrong, because I was very surprised a couple weeks ago to see we got double points, which pushed us to Elite!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Thanks friend!  I thought I saw one for Caribbean sailing  trying to entice using FCCs.  Maybe I was dreaming.

I thought you were "Caribbean-ed out." Come join us on the Connie or the Summit and get those points. 😀

29 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Where on Connie or Summit?  The one we were looking at would require no additional air fare just a Uber from Port Everglades to Miami.

Starting in Spain, Italy, Iceland... Since the 2x point offer is for Europe sailings.