FCC to purchase EZ Air

dog

I will answer for myself. I could not do it.online.

too much hassle to call Princess music. So I used my aeroplan miles.for my flight.

FCC left over after this booking were extended automatically to use by / sail by September 30/23 

21 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Agree.

Honestly, I am so fed up with all of this!

To be fair Princess Cruise with Confidence policy has saved me from using my PVP twice now, 

The hassle over moving the FCC this week to a shorter cruise has me thinking I will do anything to avoid having to call Princess again.

If I cannot do it myself online I am back to finding another reliable Travel Agent like I had pre pandemic. 

8 minutes ago, dog said:

Honestly, I am so fed up with all of this!

To be fair Princess Cruise with Confidence policy has saved me from using my PVP twice now, 

The hassle over moving the FCC this week to a shorter cruise has me thinking I will do anything to avoid having to call Princess again.

If I cannot do it myself online I am back to finding another reliable Travel Agent like I had pre pandemic. 

A good one can be quite responsive to us, but they endure long waits for Princess personnel as well (not to mention other lines).

8 hours ago, dog said:

I will answer for myself. I could not do it.online.

too much hassle to call Princess music. So I used my aeroplan miles.for my flight.

FCC left over after this booking were extended automatically to use by / sail by September 30/23 

Don't be too shocked IF you end up getting your airfare cost refunded and FCC applied without you knowing. That happened to both mine and a client's booking. As a TA I was able to see the "overpayment" but from the passenger side you don't know until the refunded air shows up. I just saw that you used airmiles - so guessing you didn't do EZ Air, so this wouldn't apply. I also can't say 100% that this happens in every case or, like everything else with Princess these days it is consistently inconsistent.