Oasis Star Class Questions - Genie Allan

First time ever being in star class. I have a couple of questions. 
Has anyone here had Allan as your genie ? If so how was he ?

is playmakers included ( we wanted to do sail away in our room with pina coladas and apps from there but wasn’t sure if that would be included ? )

List your favorite requests you had granted onboard the oasis. We really don’t know what to ask for LOL 

We are celebrating my wife and mother in laws birthday as well. Should I pass this on to him ?

thank you for any insight and tips you can provide 

Awesome ! Thank you !

I wonder if I should send an email asking if we can have an assortment of play,Akers delivered to our room or just wait till we are on board and do it ?

Edited by moreland281

I think I would ask ahead of time.  This way gives Genie time to set it up.  Yes also let him know about the celebrations.  Have you given him what restaurant reservations you want?  He will also make show reservations etc.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moreland281 said:

Awesome ! Thank you !

I wonder if I should send an email asking if we can have an assortment of play,Akers delivered to our room or just wait till we are on board and do it ?

Definitely ask ahead of time.  Day 1 is hectic enough and the genie will be onboarding several cabins, all with potential requests.  Better they know ahead and can potentially plan for it.  They can do a lot, but if all of there cabins want something at the same time (ie sail away is a time that could happen) and they don’t get any advance notice, someone is going to be disappointed.  

• Like 2

Which Allan? 

email him the day before and ask for an order from playmakers. 

Ask for whatever you want and they will most likely get it for you. snacks delivered to your cabin. you can have drinks delivered to the cabin. They will deliver a cake for the birthday girl! If you want to eat lobster in the cabin, they will have it delivered. We are always in touch by the whats app? so we can get text our genie and they text back very quickly.  They are more than helpful, you will love  him and then you will have to leave him. Once  you have a genie it is hard to say goodbye!

33 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Allan F is the one on Oasis currently.

Yes Allan Fajardo

awesome I’m glad to hear he is a good one ( not that there are bad ones lol )

I will download what’s app now so I have it ready to go 

Edited by moreland281

I am always amazed at how perfect the Genies look! they run ragged all day, are not allotted much sleep and yet always look like they have stepped out of GQ magazine! Only 2 of our Genies have been females. One got married and retired. and the other is still a Genie. (She always wore 6 inch heels and made it look easy, even when climbing up and down the stairs!) You will see with Allan what I mean. Have fun and get ready to be soooo spoiled!

The genie will decorate and provide custom cakes for the birthday celebrations.

If you would prefer drinks other than what's listed as choices to stock the cabin with, put in a request ahead of time. They can get beer and soft drinks that are normally not stocked.

I tried posting this yesterday, but they don't like it when you post the name of a certain s0cial med!a site. Head over to the popular one and look for the Royal Caribbean Star Class group. Lots of info there.

• Thanks 1

We just had Allan a couple of weeks ago on the Oasis.  He was wonderful!  When we arrived the room was decorated and there was a birthday cake for me and an engagement cake for my daughter, along with fresh fruit.  We had never done star class before and didn't really know what to ask for, and we are low maintenance, do-it-yourself farmers, so poor Allan was really struggling all week trying to do things for us.  He reserved seats for us in the 3rd row at the Adult Comedy Show, "safety" seats as he called them, while the other star guests were in the front row.  Yep, we had the better genie!

On 4/6/2022 at 3:30 PM, moreland281 said:

Yes Allan Fajardo

Keep in mind some ships restrict room delivery the first day, keep in mind you get a welcome bottle of bubbly or wine as well as a beer, truilly and soda assortment in your room.  Most genies through email stick to the "company line" as they may be monitored but things may change once on board.  

Allan is great.  We had a genie that was new and not so great as he was learning the ropes.  He tried hard, but was very awkward.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:30 PM, moreland281 said:

Yes Allan Fajardo

How do I download the what's app? Is it the same as the Royal App with the ship and cruise planner?

Thanks