New to Seabourn

cruiseluvva

Hi cruiseluvva, and welcome to the Seabourn board.

I'm assuming the South Wales in your profile is Wales, U.K.  

SB usually uses BA on the Athens route, so very likely to be them if you're going to fly from Heathrow. If you want to fly from Cardiff, or perhaps Bristol, I'm not sure about flights from there. 

Are you flying back from Athens or disembarking elsewhere? 

Edited by Isklaar
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, cruiseluvva said:

Is internet access included or is it charged for?

Access is free for basic connections email text etc... if you are in a premium suite then streaming access is free , if your stateroom is verandah suite category or below then you will be charged to upgrade to streaming,(but basic is still complimentary ) 

Have a look at Google Flights and see what is available?

None that I could see from Cardiff on a quick glance, so your options may be limited.

We fly from Newcastle and have a choice of BA or the KLM/AF franchise. It's a pain ... and I personally loath BA and LHR. 😉

Our recent flight to Lisbon with Seabourn was BA.the business class seats were no different to economy except an empty one between you.They were awful.So if you are going business just for extra room, just book a cheaper legroom seat and save the cost!

Unfortunately we have yet to find a really decent European Business Class. While I agree the seats are the same, having the free middle seat does allow a little extra space, albeit sideways! In any case, the extra baggage allowance and lounge access makes it worth it. For us anyway.

• Like 2

Try Aegean Air. We have used them before after our cruise from Athens to Barcelona.  We were very happy with the flights and service.  They do fly to the UK as well.  

This year in May we will fly Iberia from Madrid to Athens return.  Depending on the price you paid for business class makes it either viable or not depending how much luggage you have.  We have used BA business on the Alicante to London route many times and have no complaints.