Can B2B booked with different currency be linked up?

Hi,

Our upcoming B2B cruises are booked with different currency, one with CAD and one with USD. My TA tried to link up the two bookings for us but refused by RCI rep saying that they cannot link bookings with different currency. Can anyone share their experiences? Just want the turn over day to be smooth and the B2B groups include us for the turn over meeting. Thanks and happy cruising everyone!

8 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Even if I have my reservations "linked" for a B2B, I always go to the Customer Service desk on day 2 (or so) of the first cruise to make sure they have my name/cabin on the list of passengers continuing on to the next cruise.  They can look that up.

Thanks for your prompt response and advice. Will do!

4 minutes ago, hellopuppies said:

Thanks for your prompt response and advice. Will do!

No problem.  Be sure to tell your cabin steward about it in advance too.  That way they can help you with anything that needs to be done.  Especially if you're switching cabins.  I'm not sure if they have a list of continuing passengers or not to work from.

26 minutes ago, hellopuppies said:

Hi,

Our upcoming B2B cruises are booked with different currency, one with CAD and one with USD. My TA tried to link up the two bookings for us but refused by RCI rep saying that they cannot link bookings with different currency. Can anyone share their experiences? Just want the turn over day to be smooth and the B2B groups include us for the turn over meeting. Thanks and happy cruising everyone!

No they can't.  

FYI, there is no need to link bookings as B2B and it can actually case issues with the bookings and what you can do with them.  If you are going to link them do it one week before sailing.

I was on a B2B, different currencies on Symphony a month ago, not linked and I never went to gest services yet they knew I was sailing the next week.

Edited by Ourusualbeach