Oasis class questions, please

On Freedom class ships there are balcony cabins that are designated "larger" balcony cabins. The cabins are a bit larger, not the balconies . I don't see any such designation on Allure. So am I correct that all the balcony cabins on Allure will be the same size? We only will do ocean view cabins BTW. Also, where is the Pinnicle designated lounge on Allure and is there just a sitting area with a coffee pot there...no "Happy Hour" any more,  I understand Pin's get 6 drinks  per day. Been several years since we cruised RCI, but thinking of Allure out of Galveston next summer.

1 hour ago, 39august said:

On Freedom class ships there are balcony cabins that are designated "larger" balcony cabins. The cabins are a bit larger, not the balconies . I don't see any such designation on Allure. So am I correct that all the balcony cabins on Allure will be the same size? We only will do ocean view cabins BTW. Also, where is the Pinnicle designated lounge on Allure and is there just a sitting area with a coffee pot there...no "Happy Hour" any more,  I understand Pin's get 6 drinks  per day. Been several years since we cruised RCI, but thinking of Allure out of Galveston next summer.

I believe there are Oceanview with extra large balconies on the Oasis class ships...I believe if you find cabin 8200 (which is one that I have looked at) you will see the catagory..  

Pinacles are allowed in the Suite lounge (pending numbers) but I have read on CC that they are charged for their drinks (for the freebies) if not in a Suite..and the Diamond Lounge also uses the "freebie" is a drink is ordered in the DL...

Thanks, but not looking for larger balcony. Looking for the largest balcony cabin size  available on Oases class.  Ok, if I understand correctly, you are saying Pins allowed to use the SL or DL but are "charged" from the 6 free drinks daily. 

1 minute ago, 39august said:

Thanks, but not looking for larger balcony. Looking for the largest balcony cabin size  available on Oases class.  Ok, if I understand correctly, you are saying Pins allowed to use the SL or DL but are "charged" from the 6 free drinks daily. 

You will have 6 drink vouchers loaded each day on your SeaPass card for use anywhere, and anytime on the ship (except apparently the Bionic bar or Starbucks.  Others have reported they can't be used on the Rising Tide bar either - but that has never been our experience).  The vouchers have a $13 value, so most drinks are included.   You order a drink and the voucher is used from your card - including at the Diamond Club, where the cocktail hours are 5:00 - 8:30 daily, including day 1.

They expire at midnight, so we typically go to a bar around 11:30 to "cash in" any remaining vouchers on unopened canned beverages (soda/beer/Truly's) to take to our room cooler for another time.

5 minutes ago, 39august said:

All balcony cabins are the same size.  The category C cabins have a larger balcony but the room is the same

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

All balcony cabins are the same size.  The category C cabins have a larger balcony but the room is the same

Just to add, there is a category called Ultra Spacious OV with large balcony, which I believe is the largest non-suite balcony category,  that is designated for up to six.  I also believe this used to be designated as a family stateroom.

But Ken is correct that the only variable in size on the standard balcony categories is the balcony.